C32

She or She

I couldn't give you my truth to lean on,
Instead,
Like a ghost,
You fell through me
and crashed back
into yourself
There's where you belonged anyway

Wrong For You
Marcus Francis

Taehyung

She asked me to leave or she left me? I couldn't tell the difference. Both of them bring the same meaning. She doesn't want me anymore.

She doesn't love me— anymore. She made me leave but the truth was; she was the one who leaves me.

I'm alone, again.

Eunna

The person I needed the most taught me that I need nobody. But despite the fact I was struggling with my pained heart and in process of forgetting him, he kept showing up in my mind.

I would ended up overthinking about him over and over again. It hurt me even I had try to get busy just to forget him. But it didn't even work. Every night, when I'm going to sleep, I would spend hours of my time thinking about him.

Does he really love me? It was what I was thinking all this time even I had known the truth. He doesn't love me, he loves Areum. He definitely uses me and see me as Areum. Nothing more.

It had been a week since the last time I met Taehyung. We literally ended everything between us at the park. How tragic.

Sighing deeply, I looked down at the swimming pool in front of me then closed my eyes to see if I could find some peace. At least a little. I couldn't sleep for the past few days and it made me to look so bad with these ugly eyebags.

I was currently staying at a hotel in Busan. Gladly my grandma understand my condition and give me some time to cool down. I hoped everything would be fine after this. Even I had to live without him.

While I was drown in my deep thoughts, I got a text from someone.

Jeon Jungkook
sent 8.15 p.m.
What are you doing? Do you have some time? I need someone to talk. Tell me if you have some spare time.

So it was Jungkook. Why did he want to meet me? Maybe because he had nobody at the moment and I randomly crossed his mind.

Since I had nothing to do, I think it was fine to go out and chill a bit.

Jae Eunna
sent 8.16 p.m.
Sure, send me the location.

8.45 p.m.

I reached the location Jungkook sent me. Boldly, I found myself standing in front of a bar. Why did he want to meet me here?

"Eunna, " I saw him walking towards me, still wearing his office suit and was looking a bit exhausted. His tie was loose, his face was tired and hair was messy. I stood still, gripping on my handbag and waited for him to come closer. "What are we doing here? At a bar? " I looked at the big building in front of me.

I had never knew a super big bar like this exists in Busan. I wasn't an up to date person I guess.

Jungkook stopped his steps then eyes were looking at me. The eyes that looked so tired a few seconds ago suddenly tended to shine. "We're here to drink. What else? " He asked then opened the door. "Let's get in. I heard they have the best wine. "