11

Zenia's POV

I remember it clearly.

It was November of last year.

Haria, Janice and Sacorra wanted me to tag along with them to a Halloween party at a guy's house. Those three girls were wild and ratchet, guys were always in-and-out of them. 

My best friend, Ashley, hated them, but I never passed any judgement. Everyone is different and makes different choices in life. Everyone wouldn't be a saint, and Ashley wasn't. After listening to her going on and on about those girls, I turned a deaf ear.

I got dressed-up in a little Red Riding Hood costume before meeting Janice, Haria and Sacorra outside. I wanted to do something wild and crazy. 

My sister had left me, and she said she wouldn't be coming back. I missed her badly, and I took it pretty hard when she just turned her back on the rest of us, but I understood why she did it. I hated it though.

When I got to the party with the girls, it was already in full swing. Alcohol and sweaty arm pits reeked in the air. I instantly felt sick, but I wasn't about to punk out before getting my groove on.

Three hours into the party, I was already dizzy from the liquor, and I began dancing like a diva on a pole. Ask me how I got on the pole. I have no damn idea.

What I do remember is: I spun around, lost my footing, and fell into the arms of the most handsome young guy I've ever seen. I felt a wave of electricity being washed over my body, and, for a moment, it felt like it was just me and him in the room. His grey eyes sparkled and his smile met his ears before he settled me on my own two feet.

"Are you okay?" he smartly asked me.

"Yeah, umm, thanks for catching me," I answered, my hands still wrapped around his neck in support.

The party erupted when Drake, the rapper, made an appearance on the stage and began singing "Hotline Bling" and doing his comedy dance as he sang along. With all the rushing and pushing, and squealing from the horny fan-girls, I was knocked over again.

He picked me up and carried me upstairs to a bedroom where it was safer.

"You can stay in here," he said.

"Just me? Please don't leave me alone in here. I don't want to be alone."

"Where are your friends?"

I hadn't a clue where the girls disappeared to. I lost sight of them when I went up the pole.

"I don't know," I answered and threw myself face down on the bed, headache creeping on and an upset feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Damn this alcohol. Damn my ex for breaking my heart.

But the guy next to me, looking at me with concern, I pulled onto the bed with me and began kissing him. He hesitated at first, but eventually gave in when I kissed him more passionately and with meaning, like I knew what I was doing and what I wanted.

"What's your name?" he stopped and asked, already panting.

"Just call me Zee. And you are?"

"You can call me Jun."

My best friend was mad at me. My sister left me. And my ex-boyfriend broke my heart when I found him in bed with another girl. I wanted someone I could hold on to, even for a short moment, and Jun was definitely going to be that person, even if we were both drunk-- me being the one more wasted.

The kissing resumed and clothes were removed, but the darkness of the room hid our secrets.

Jun was so gentle with my body. He made me felt like a treasure as he took control as if I belonged to him. He wasn't having sex with me, we were making love. Moans increased in volume and climaxes were reached. At the end of it, I got up, dressed, and walked out the room, leaving him alone.