22

Anyways, let's continue. I'm not in the best of health, but I'd like to do this chapter today.

Dedicated to Silentmoonlight80

Zenia's POV

"YOU KISSED ANTON?!" Ashley asked, a bit too loud for my liking.

It was Sunday and she had come over to the penthouse for some girl chat. Of course, just like me, she was always interested in gossip and juicy stuff.

"Yes, I kissed him," I answered as I watched her trying on my favorite pair of sneakers in my bedroom.

"What was it like?"

"Just normal." I hated the feeling that there weren't any sparks, flames or electricity between our kiss.

"Sounds boring."

I scoffed silently to myself.

With EJ, our flame was out of this world. The boy knew how to get underneath my skin and have me craving for his lips on mine. Every touch from him automatically made my skin grow goosebumps. EJ was everything.

"Just don't let EJ find out about that kiss, or else he'll kill that British boy," she added.

"EJ isn't the boss of me, Ashley, and, quite frankly, I'm really tired of the way he has been acting towards Anton. EJ broke up with me, and now he wants to play brand new like nothing happened, like he never hurt my feelings and made me cry."

"Zenia, show me one perfect relationship." She took my sneakers off and was now sitting at my makeup table, popping blackheads in the mirror.

"There's no such thing," I responded to her statement.

"Exactly. EJ isn't perfect. His emotions got the better of him, but he's sorry for what he did. That boy is head over heels for you. That pussycat hooked him like a fish."

"Ashley!"

"Well, it's true. He could practically get any girl his heart desires, but he's after your ass, begging for your love and forgiveness. Just give him a chance Zenia."

"Not so easily. He can't embarrass me like that and expect me just forgive him. He'll take me for granted."

"That's understandable. I shouldn't have take back Aladdin's ass so quickly too."

"Aladdin?" I was puzzled.

"Alex."

"Oh. But why the hell did you say Aladdin."

"Because that guy gave me the best oral sex of my life. His tongue is like a magic carpet. Zenia, he had me screaming his name over and over. I climaxed over five--"

"Okay Ashley, please stop it! I don't want to picture Alex's face in your privates."

She laughed loudly as she popped another blackhead. Sometimes, Ashley could be so raw and unfiltered. I almost brought holy water one time to wash her mouth.

_____________________________
Ethan Junior's POV

I was doing my laundry when the doors pushed opened and Madison walked in.

"Hi EJ."

Ever since she had lied to me about Zenia's miscarriage, I had been avoiding her wherever I could, but, being as she was a dear friend of the family, she still managed to show up at the most inconvenient time.

"What is it Madison?" I was instantly annoyed.

"You're still mad at me?" she asked, lowering her head as if she was about to cry. "EJ, I'm really sorry about everything. I really thought I heard her say the word 'abortion'."