Four

Cassiopeia had decided to write a letter to her sister, complaining about the foul woman Cassiopeia decided to throw in a request.

Tonks,

This new pink toad professor is the definition of a twit. Fred and George think so to, I can't even begin to explain how awful her stupid giggle and pink frilly outfits are.

Merlin she's like if Bellatrix decided to get a make over.

Anyway, I was wondering if you could help me, Fred and George pull off the best prank that Hogwarts has ever seen?

Love you Dora,

Cassi.

Cassiopeia had sealed the envelope and she had been walking to the owlry when she heard the foul woman she was telling her sister about.

"Ah, Miss Tonks, would you please escort Miss Brown to the Gryffindor tower?" Cassiopeia gave Lavender a look in which Lavender shrugged.

"Sure devil witch." Cassiopeia smiled.

"I beg your pardon?"

"I said sure, Umbridge." Delores Umbridge let out an frustrated sigh.

"Its Professor Umbridge, to you."  Cassiopeia grabbed Lavender by the arm as quickly as possible, all she wanted to do was leave that atrocious woman.

"You called her a devil witch, I heard it." Lavender said as she walked with Cassiopeia.

"I've already got detention with her, I don't think spending more quality time with her will make herlike me anymore, so I'm trying not to get expelled but she's just so annoying."  Lavender laughed as she continued to walk with Cassiopeia.

"You're different than I expected you to be." Lavender admitted honestly. The two had never really talked before but they'd always smiled at each other in the hallways and muttered simple 'Hello' every now and then.

"What do you mean? How did you think I was?"

"I don't know, but you're friends with the Weasley twins. . . And well, they're a bit much, don't you think? I mean their pranks are hilarious but I don't know, I think Ron is much more calm."

"Ronald? He has a bottomless pit of a stomach, he's constantly eating, constantly complaining, not to mention he's best friends with Harry Potter."

"What does Harry Potter have to do with it? I don't care that he's friends with him."

"Harry gets into a lot of trouble, therefore so does Ronald. Hermione tries to get them out of trouble, honestly, I hope Hermione learns that no matter what she does the boys will always get into trouble. I'm not even surprised anymore when the twins come up with something, they're really smart."

Lavender smiled which made Cassiopeia give her a look.

"So which one of them do you like?"

"Excuse me?"

"You smile everytime you talk about them, didn't you go to the ball with one?"

"I went with George as friends, Fred went with Angelina Johnson."

"So you like Fred?"

"What are you talking about? I don't like either of them, they're my best friends, that's it. Okay?"

"Your secret is safe with me." Lavender winked at Cassiopeia before the Fat Lady demanded the password into the Gryffindor common room.

"I don't have any secrets!" Cassiopeia shouted after Lavender as Ron and Harry walked out of the portrait.

"You alright?" Harry asked the older Gryffindor.

"Splendid, Potter. Yourself?"

"I'm decent, we've got to go to class now, bye Tonks!" Harry shouted as he began walking away, as Cassiopeia looked back she saw Lavender running out of the common room, shaking her head in amusement as she carried her class books.

That reminded Cassiopeia she actually had to attend Potions with Professor Snape.

Making sure she had all her books she hurried to her first lesson of the year.

Arriving she knew she was late.

"Miss Tonks, what an honour it is to have you finally join us. I don't suppose you have any valid excuse for being late?"

"Actually, Professor I do. Professor Umbridge requested I do her a favour to help a younger year get back to the Gryffindor Tower. I'm so terribly sorry that I'm late." The whole class was silent, as most people wouldn't bother with Professor Snape.

"Sarcasm won't be tolerated in my class Miss Tonks, 50 points from Gryffindor."

"Are you mad?!" Cassiopeia shouted at the man.

"Don't make it 100. I'm sure you have been enough of a dissapointment for Gryffindor as it is." Looking up at the man and at everyone in the classroom,including Fred and George.

"Screw this!" Cassiopeia shouted, however only the Muggleborns seemed to be in complete and utter shock.

"I beg your pardon?"

"You better beg, you insufferable child! Give me detention, or a thousand, I couldn't give a flying rats arse. You have done nothing -and I mean nothing remotely helpful in the past six years of being my professor! Am I going to get expelled for this? I don't care! You and I both know there's more going on Severus so I'd appreciate it if you kept your big nose and unpleasant words to your damn self!"

In that moment Severus saw a spitting image of Sirius Black standing before him, the same foolish attitude, the unbearable use of words and the most obnoxious speech he had ever had the displeasure of listening to.

"You are no longer welcomed in my class room Miss Tonks. If you will not leave I will have you permanently removed."