Seventeen

Grimmauld Place was now headquarters for the order, as punishment of being expelled from Hogwarts, Andromeda had suggested to her cousin Sirius that Cassiopeia would stay there and help him get thing sorted, however Andromeda was under the impression that it would be a form of punishment, she was wrong. Cassiopeia enjoyed spending time with buckbeak and Sirius, despite Walburga Blacks constant screeching.

"WOULD YOU SHUT UP YOU STUPID COW?!" Sirius shouted at his mother's portrait.

"You know, if I ever spoke to my mother like that. . . She'd be barking mad."  Cassiopeia told him with a massive grin on his face, he looked rather amused himself.

"Would you say. . . Her anger could be seen from another. . . Galaxy?" Cassiopeia snorted as she cleaned up more boxes that were in the main room.

"She would be Lupin about the situation, you could even say she was feeling a bit. . . Moony." Sirius let out a laugh as she smiled happily to herself.

"I'm afred, that is true, I don't know what's  Ron with this world anymore."

"It's Siriusly messed up." Sirius and Cassiopeia shared a laugh it had been awhile since he had a proper laugh, all those years locked up in Azkaban changes almost everything about you, he's glad he still had his boyish humour.

"You know, you're alright little Tonks." Cassiopeia gave him a sweet smile.

"I'm glad you think so, but if your best friend ever hurts my sister, I'm not afriad to have a werewolf barbecue."

"So, little Tonks, what's up with you and Fredwardo number one?"

"Are we really gossiping?"

"There's not much to do around here, and  you're all I have so give me the details." Little did Cassiopeia know, that Sirius Black was a total gossip queen.

"I don't know, he's dating Angelina and it's not like I can hate her."

"Why not?"

"Because she's actually really nice."

"So why don't you date the other one?"

"It doesn't work like that Patsy."

"What did you just call me?"

"What? You're allowed to have a nickname for me but I'm not allowed one for you? That's hardly fair." Sirius frowned.

"What? You don't like Patsy? What about Flee infested? Or fluffy? I heard Remus saying how much you liked that one!" Cassiopeia laughed at herself but Sirius wasn't amused a single bit.

"Cassioopoo? Cassilassi, Cassiopeni-"

"That's enough, Fluffy!" The two turned around to see Tonks and Remus standing next to each other with small smiles on their faces.

"How long were you two there for?" Cassiopeia asked.

"Long enough."

"Dora, not that I'm not overly happy to see you, but what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to introduce you to your new teacher." Nymphadora told her little sister proudly as she looked to the man next to her.

"Who is it?" Cassiopeia asked and Tonks' frown became prominent.

"It's. . . Remus, it's Remus."

"Oh! Right! Brilliant!" Cassiopeia smiled to the man who was holding back a smirk

"Where should we start first?" Remus asked as the two went up stairs.

"Defence against the dark arts? Please?"

"Sure. Do you know how to produce a Patronous Charm?" Cassiopeia smiled triumphantly.

"I do know, my patronous is a Hippogriff." Remus snorted and it makes Cassiopeia frown.

"What's so funny?"

"It just suits you so well. . ." Remus whispered as he tried to hold in his laugh.

"You want to see something impressive then do you, Wolfie? Yeah? Watch this." Getting out her wand, Cassiopeia thought of her memory, with Fred and George trying to cheer her up on the platform.

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!" Cassiopeia shouted as a white gust of light erupted form her wand, creating a Hippogriff shape before it morphed into one.

The giant bird bowed to Remus, almost telling him to clap for his entrance. Remus was some what shocked, he hadn't known any witch or wizard to produce it on the first attempt.

"How did you learn it? What did you think of?"

"A very good friend of mine taught me, and the first time I became friends with Fred and George. I was crying on the platform and I didn't want to go to Hogwarts, the two came with Molly Weasley and they tried to make me laugh until I stopped crying. They promised they'd always be with me. . ." Cassiopeia whispered the last part, Remus noticed the sad look on her face.

"What's wrong?"

"They always promised that they'd be with me, but I didn't even think twice about leaving." Remus sat next to the girl who looked like she was about to start crying, although over the years Remus had been very good at comforting others.

"You really care about those two, don't you?"

"They're my best friends, I'd die for them if it meant saving them."

Friendship and loyalty was a very dangerous thing, risking your own life for someone else's was a way of showing love, was a way of finding hope with in one another, but Remus knew all too well what that could lead to, and he didn't want the younger generation to go through what he did.

The second war was coming, he knew that more than anyone.