Six

Cassiopeia's hair had changed five times within the space of Harry trying to help the girl, he didn't want to leave her but he had to go get help. Sure hair colour that changed is pretty cool but the bleeding coming from her  hand worried him.

Ron had been doing prefect runs to make sure students weren't lingering in the corridor, Hermione made him do this but he decided it was better than listening to first years complain.

"Harry?" Ron asked, Harry looked up and let a sigh of relief.

"Ron, help me."  Ronald ran to his best friend and his brothers best friend.

"Bloody hell, what happened to her?"

"Umbridge." Ron suddenly felt a bitter taste in his mouth. Holding Cassiopeia on the other side, they tried to walk with her, she was unconscious but awake all at the same time.

Suddenly, her hair shifted to pink, brown, blue, green and then back blonde.

"Harry, what just happened?"

"Honestly Ron, I don't know."

"We have to take her to the Gryffindor common room, Hermione will know what to do." Harry nodded in agreement as they carefully tried to get her in the classroom without anyone noticing.

"What's wrong with her?" The fat lady asked the two.

"Too much butterbeer, she crashed, hard." Ron lied, although Harry gave him a look, he didn't want Cassiopeia waking up with a completely new reputation.

"Her hand?"

"She fell out of a tree! Now can you just ask us for the bloody password!" Ronald snapped.

"Well alright then, password?"

"Godric." The portrait opened and the boys walked in.

"She fell out of a tree?" Harry asked his best friend.

"Well I didn't see you coming up with any ideas!"

"Hermione!" Harry yelled and she came into view of the boy.

"What did you two do?!" Hermione shouted at them in a low tone not wanting to wake the whole school.

"Well she didn't fall out of a tree!" Harry shot back and Ronald rolled his eyes.

"What?"

"Nothing! Hermione can you just help, please?"

"Put her on the sofa, get Fred and George ." Ron was about to ask why but Harry followed Hermione's instructions.

While the two boys were getting Fred and George Hermione had witnessed the girls hair colour change.

Gray, brown, blue, red, black and back to her normal colour.

A tierd Fred and George came downstairs and what they saw sent panic into both of them, they rushed to their best friend who still looked slightly out of it.

"What happened?" Hermione had never seen the twins so serious before it almost make her stomach feel uneasy.

"I found Harry and Cassi-"

"They were talking to Harry, Ronald."

"We both had detention with Umbridge but she used a blood quill as the  punishment, Peia looked like she was handling it but-" Harry shook his head trying to find the right words. -" she's just not."

"What does it say?" George asked him.

"I must respect my superiors." Harry spoke however when he did, a sharp unbearable pain shot through Cassiopeia's body, waking her up into an awake state. Fred and George were beside her, Fred was holding the hand that wasn't bleeding, not wanting to hurt the girl even more.

"F-Fred?" Cassiopeia whispered

"Yeah, I'm here. I'm here, George, Harry and Hermione are here too." Cassiopeia rested her head against Fred's chest in pure exhaustion.

"We need to stop the bleeding from her hand." Hermione stated. 

"Ronald, get my bag." Ron did exactly that.

"Accio first aid kit." Hermione spoke and a little green box came from her hand.

"Its what Muggle healers use, I'm assuming we can't take her to the hospital wing otherwise you would have done it already. So, I'm going to clean up the wound and hopefully stop the bleeding, however if I can't do it Harry someone's going to have to take her to the hospital." Hermione told him and he simply nodded.

"Cassiopeia can you hear me?" Hermione asked gently.

"Y-yes, I can."

"Do you know where you are?"

"Fred's chest." Fred let out a chuckle as he squeezed her hand.

"You're in the Gryffindor common room, I'm going to clean up your hand, is that okay?"

"Yes. Thank you, Hermione." Hermione took the girls hand gently and Cassiopeia flinched. Harry and Ron watched as Hermione opened the first aid kit, Ron had no idea what was happening but Harry always had one in his room, Dudley would enjoy throwing things at Harry or seeing the boy hurt, Harry just had to learn how to use the things in the first aid kit.

Hermione first gently watched the blood away with her wand, she put disinfectant on the open letters on the girls hand which made Cassiopeia hold onto Fred's hand even tighter.

Washing her hand and again and making sure the cut was dry, Hermioe wrapped a bandage so not only did it not get infected, so that no one would see.

However, by the time Hermione had finished, Cassiopeia had fallen asleep on Fred. It wasn't uncomfortable in any sense, Cassiopeia normally fell asleep on him near the end of the train rides to Hogwarts most years.

"We'll get you two before Umbridge comes in the morning." Hermione spoke softly, not wanting to wake up Cassiopeia.

"Thank you." Fred whispered, as George put a blanket over the two and Fred gave his brother a look.

"I can't have my two best friends being cold." George grinned. The four left Fred and Cassiopeia to sleep on the sofa, However, Fred had almost dozed off until he saw her hair colour change to a soft shade of pink.