Eight

It was the end of October and Cassiopeia had almost finished her time at the hospital,  she had been there for about a month with weekend visits from the Weasley twins and the Weasley family in general. Harry had been in detention for most of the year so far but all Cassiopeia wanted to to was go back to Hogwarts.

Although there were some slight changes.

Cassiopeia had beenreceiving lessons from Tonks since the moment she had woken up. The healers were right when they said that Cassiopeia would only be part Metamorphmagus, her hair seemed to be the only thing that had constantly changed.

Her hand hadn't healed up much but it was slowly repairing itself as the metamorphungus blood became more dominant.

Arriving in Hogsmead, despite her mother's plead to keep her daughter home where it was safe, Cassiopeia stopped off at HoneyDukes to pick up a stash of sweets for the remaining year.

"Cassiopeia?" She heard a voice from behind her, turning around she saw Harry. Although the moment she saw him her hair shifted blue.

"Hey. How have you been?"

"How have I been? Everyone still thinks your in St. Mungo's."

"Oh, I was, but I'm recovering now. You see, at some point they have to let you actually leave the hospital sooner or later." Harry grinned as he saw how much bags full of sweets and chocolates she had in her hands.

"I'm really glad you're okay. Did you get the card from Gryffindor?" Harry asked her.

"Yes! My sister dropped everything off at the house, she said Hufflepuff pitched in too?"

"Yeah, they wanted to do something nice because Tonks used to be in their house and they know you are in Gryffindor so we pulled together."

"Well I'm glad I could help make two houses unite." Harry looked at her again and noticed she was wearing her Hogwarts uniform.

"Your coming back already?"

"You snooze you lose, Potter."

"Take this, trust me. Also don't use it to buy the sweets it's fake. Hermione made it, and it's only right you have one two. Ask Fred and George about it when you see them, okay?" Cassiopeia took the coin and smiled.

"You're always strange, but I'll never question it." Harry chuckled as he said goodbye to Cassiopeia.

Cassiopeia did as Harry said, she didn't use it to to pay for her food. Walking back to Hogwarts, Cassiopeia enjoyed the fresh air and nice walk, as well as her year long stash of sweets.

Entering the castle, everyone who wasn't in Hufflepuff and Gryffindor gave her strange looks, at first Cassiopeia thought it was because of how many bags she was carrying from Honeydukes but then she realised it was probably her hair.

"Cassiopeia Tonks!" The familiar voice of peeves echoed through out the halls.

"Hello Peeves, you haven't seen Fred and George anywhere have you?"

"They made a swamp on the fourth floor not long ago!"

"Sounds like them, I'll see you round Peeves, make sure you scare first years for me!"

"Not even the bloody Baron can stop me!" Cassiopeia grinned, she thought peeves was  just misunderstood. Glanced back at him to see that he was trying to unhinge the screws on the bench.

"The other way Peeves! It's the other way!" He pulled them the other way to see the bench completely collapse on its self. Laughing hysterically to himself he left to create more damage in the castle.

Since first year, Peeves had taken a liking to Cassiopeia and the twins, although he was shocked to find out they Cassiopeia was Nymphadora's sister, they didn't get on well.

Cassiopeia's hair shifted to a dark black as she heard the sound of heels touching the castle floors. Soon enough she had seen the pink toad with a different but ugly cardigan that she wanted to burn so desperately.

"Ah. You're back then?" However, Cassiopeia walked straight passed her like she wasn't there.

Going up the dorm rooms to hide her stash of sweets, the portrait opened to see a huge pile of people, some wearing Gryffindor robes and other Hufflepuff's.

"What's going on?" Cassiopeia asked while laughing.

"SURPRISE!" everyone shouted which made her hair go a bright shade of yellow.

"Oh! This is fun!" Casiopeia laughed happily. As people moved out of the way she saw the twins by a box of their products.

Putting her sweets down on one of the chairs she hugged both of them. Stepping back from the twins she could smell something very strong.

"What's... why does it smell like peppermint?"

"What else do you smell?" George asked curiously.

"Chocolate, vanilla and Peppermint... with a hint of orange?" George grinned happily.

"They're our new flavours of sweets that we've made, Fred just finished up with the last couple batches."

"Cool, what do they do?"

"Try one." Fred spoke as he handed her a ray of different colour sweets.

"Uh... I'm not sure I want to. Last time you turned me into a bird." The twins sniggered at the memory.

"I promise you won't turn into any type of animal or thing. Trust us." Cassiopeia took the pink sweet, it didn't taste how it smelt.

"What do you taste?"

"Ginger, Marshmallow... with a hint of orange?"  George's grin grew even bigger.

"Why are you smiling?" She asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Well, Casiopeia, those sweets might smell like peppermint, chocolate and vanilla but the taste is completely up to you. We came up with the idea because me and Fred went down to honeydukes but what we came for, they didn't have it. So, we thought of an idea that could make anyone's cravings into the smell of the sweet they liked best. For example, you smelt peppermint, vanilla and chocolate, that's pretty much because all your sweets from Honeydukes have one of those flavours in it. However, you taste Ginger, marshmallow and a hint of orange."

"I'm still confused? If I wanted marshmallow I would've bought some."

"Fred, can you tell me the last batch flavour of the sweets you made?"

"Marshmellow...." George's grin couldn't have been bigger.