Nineteen

Cassiopeia sat with her sister and Sirius as they saw Lily and James Potter, young Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, all of them, together with more orders of the Phoenix.

"What is it?" Tonks asked her sister as she noticed the girls eyebrows knotted together.

"Everyone has someone they resemble in the old order," Cassiopeia began as she took the moving photo into her hands.

"Ginny Weasley, Lily Potter, Molly's brothers, Fred and George, Harry, James, Remus, Luna, Alice, Neville,... everyone's lost something. It scares me that we haven't." Sirius sighed, and Cassiopeia looked at him, instead of a small smirk or an amused smile that she normally had when she looked at him, she hugged him.

"What's going on?" Sirius tried to joke-

"Shut up and accept my hug, I don't hug that many people but you need one so I'm going to give you one."

"Is that how you talk to Fred?" Sirius laughed as he awkwardly hugged his cousin.

"Ow!" Sirius rubbed his head where Cassiopeia had hit him lightly.

"Don't be such a drama queen."

"Is Fred-"

"Don't make me hit you in a place where the sun doesn't shine Black, I mean it." Sirius laughed as he was reminded of his  late friend James and how he and Lily used to be in school. James head over heels for Lily and Lily not giving a flying ferret.

"I didn't know you liked Fred." Tonks spoke up as she looked at her sister.

"I don't! Sirius is just teasing me, because he has nothing better to do with his time."

"Sure, and I'm guessing that he's an arragont toe rag?" Sirius asked with an amused smile.

"Of course not! Fred is amazi- great! Fred is great and he's a very good friend, now if you don't mind I'd like to get back to this punishment!" Cassiopeia shouted as she walked up the stairs away from her cousin and her sister.

"She'd rather get in trouble then admit her feelings?" Tonks asked, "I thought she was meant to be brave, Gryffindor and all?"

"She is, she has to put with my mother's screeching all day, willingly. If that's not brave, admitting feelings is nothing." Tonks chuckled as she looked at the photo that her sister left on the sofa.

"Speaking of feelings. . ." Sirius began but before he could start Tonks was already out the door.

A scream was heard from upstairs, Sirius  panicked as he ran up the stairs to see why the girl had been screaming, if you listened closely you could hear sobs between the screams.

As Sirius pushed the door open and saw what had happened.

Lord Voldemort stood inftont of the girl, but it wasn't really him, it wasn't the faint ugly man Harry had described what he saw last year, no, this was young Tom, young Tom Riddle when he was still somewhat human, he had never seen this version of the dark Lord but it seems as though Cassiopeia had.

"G-go away Tom!" Cassiopeia hissed but she still shook with fear.

"I thought you missed me? Don't you remember? You miss me."

"No I don't, I could never miss someone who hurts people, who hurt me."

"I made you bette-"

"Riddikulus!" Young Tom turned into nothing and vanished.

"What the hell was that about?" Sirius asked, as he breathed heavily holing onto the door.

"Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing!" Cassiopeia panicked as she tried to walk around to keep her heart rate down but she was still shaking.

"Cassiopeia, is there something you need to tell me?'

"No." Cassiopeia choked as he held back some tears.

"Do you want a hug?" Cassiopeia chucked as Sirius continued, "It looks like you need one."

Cassiopeia had secrets of her own, she had burried them so deep that she had forgotten for a split moment, she had forgotten all about Tom.

She had forgotten that trip down to  the girls bathroom when she saw the book on the floor, she had forgotten seeing how handsome Tom was, and how charming he had been. She had never seen him before, but of course, she didn't know she made the biggest mistake of her life.

"Cassiopeia I can't ignore this, you need to tell me what he was  talking about."

"W-when H-harry saved Ginny from Tom in their second year, I-" Cassiopeia broke down crying again.

"Tom and I- we were friends. I h-helped him, I told him where Ginny would be, it was my fault. I trusted Tom and I thought he was dead, so I never said anything, Fred and George don't know, but they can never know. They'll hate me for what I did to Ginny. Ginny will hate me, Tom asked for first year names and I didn't- I gave Ginny Weasley." Cassiopeia choked as she held herself.

"I-I let him in . . ."