Thirty Six

There was an awkwardness amongst the group as everyone else headed to bed, leaving Sirius and his friend that he hadn't introduced yet as well as Rosalie who was waiting for Cassiopeia, Remus and Nymphadora awkwardly sat by the fire while Molly made some tea.

"I think this belongs to you." Rosalie spoke as she handed Cassiopeia her wand.

"Thank you, to be honest, I wasn't expecting it to come back without a scratch on it." Rosalie laughed,

"It's a stubborn wand, refused to form any magic with me, honestly, I'm surprised it didn't try to kill me." Rosalie spoke and Cassiopeia grinned.

"The wand chooses the wizard, or witch and I am lucky, I'm also sorry it tried to kill you." There was a loud tapping agaisnt the floor and Cassiopeia turned around to see the same woman that called Sirius by a nickname.

"You gonna introduce me or am I going to have to do it myself?" She asked the man who looked exhausted.

"Sorry about her, she hasn't been around people for the last fifteen years." Sirius apologised and quickly went on to say, "To no fault of her own, Everyone, this is Elara Hart. Proud Ravenclaw and a old friend of mine."

"Old?" Elara raised an eyebrow looking at him, she was very different from her days at Hogwarts, but then again she did loose everything and anything she once had, unlike Hogwarts she was very straightforward and to the point, however Sirius knew something was wrong but he could never bring it up, not after all these years with no communication.

"I'm sorry, what did you want me to say? I've known you for a very long time? You have known me since I was eleven?" Sirius questioned and she glared at him.

"You aren't making things better, Black."

"Ouch, just as I began to think we're on first name basis! Right in the heart, Ellie, right in the heart." Remus chuckled slightly, they both hadn't changed one bit, but of course that wasn't true. They no longer had Pheobe, Marlene, James,  Lily, Peter, Alice or Frank, everything had changed but somehow they didn't whenever they were near each other, just like when they were in school.

"You know I hate it when you call me Ellie." Elara spoke and looking away from him.

"Oh, yeah, what are you gonna do about it?"

"I would hex you if someone hadn't taken my wand."

"Oh, I'm sure you would." Sirius spoke with the biggest smirk Cassiopeia had ever seen, the two didn't realise they were fighting like an old married couple.

Cassiopeia smirked which made Sirius frown, whenever a woman smirked it made him uncomfortable, the unknowing that provoked it made it even worse.

"What?" Sirius asked looking between the two, who shared a knowing smile.

"Oh nothing, Patsy, absloutley nothing. Rosalie and Elara it was lovely meeting you both, also thank you for returning my wand, but I think it's time for bed, and not that I need beauty sleep, but it's calling for me. Goodnight everyone."

"I think I should be heading to bed too." Cassiopeia heard Rosalie say goodnight to her uncle, with a quick hug, and followed Cassiopeia up the stairs.

"Mrs. Weasley said I'd be sharing with you and Ginny, if that's alright?" Rosalie asked as they went passed Ron and Harry's room.

"Of course it is, you're family now. How old are you?" Cassiopeia asked curiously.

"That depends, what day is it?" Rosalie asked, as they entered the room.

"Oh. I actually don't know, Mr Weasley got attacked on the Eighteenth of December, Christamas has gone and passed, I was probably out for two days saving you, so I'm guessing the 28th of December 1995, two days after Christmas."

"Oh.. Then it's my birthday." Rosalie told her as they entered the room and two heads looked up from whatever they were doing.

"It's your birthday?" Hermione asked, "How old are you?"

"Wait, wait, let me  do the math..." Rosalie paused for a moment using her fingers to count.

"Sixteen?" Rosalie asked, she wasn't sure on how long she was in the dungeon for, not to mention she was dying for a shower.

"Is there a shower by any chance? I haven't seen one in months, and I could really use one." Cassiopeia laughed and nodded.

"Yeah, let me get you a towel, Mrs. Weasley has already got things for you in there, she said it was in the pink basket by the sink." Cassiopeia always thought Mrs. Weasley was a lovely woman, and that Fred was lucky to have her, they were all so lucky to have her. Rosalie paused and smiled at Cassiopeia.

"What?' She asked while looking at Rosalie.

"I heard that." She grinned.

"Heard what?"

"You really like him, don't you?" Rosalie asked as they entered the room where Hermione and Ginny were.

"Cassiopeia likes Fred? Yeah we all know, it's extremely obvious." Ginny answered Rosalie's question.

"Wh- Hey! It's not obvious." The four girls heard laughter down the hall and Cassiopeia's face turned red. "Oh hell no." Cassiopeia knew exactly what they were doing.  She knew exactly what the little ferrets were up to.

Handing Rosalie a towel, Cassiopeia stormed down the hall and pushed open their bedroom door.

"Having a good time are we boys?" She asked and Ron and Harry started to make their way back to their room but Cassiopeia gently placed a hand on Harry's chest to stop him, and Ronald made a face.

Ginny made her way down with Hermione, Harry avoided their gaze.

"Alright, you two, I'm simply not going to say anything," she smiled In the directions of the twins. "But have fun explaining to Molly why you four thought it would be fun to eavesdrop. Goodnight Gentlemen.' The look on Ron's face was enough for Cassiopeia to giggle on her way back to her room.

"You're not really going to tell mum, are you?" Ginny asked.

"No, don't be silly, I just wanted to scare Ron and Harry."

"I think you should tell Mrs. Weasley, imagine all the things we would hear if we did the same to them."

"Granger, I'm honestly flattered that you think I could pull it off, me and pranks don't mix very well."

A/N hello everyone!! And there has been a lot more of you since I last updated!aaa thank you for reading!! I wanted to mention that I'll be uploading at least once a weekend, so that's Friday -- Sunday but if I have a sudden idea I want to write then it'll be a surprise during the week.

Another thing, I've started my new job now so that's why I'm putting in a schedule, it makes it easier for me and for y'all to know when I'm going to update.

Also, Thank you for 22.8K!! I didn't expect this to happen so quickly, and thank you to the ones that comment and vote, I really appreciate it ♡  

DON'T BE SCARED TO COMMENT. I DON'T BITE I PROMISE.