Thirty Eight

Cassiopeia had looked at her hand where her scar was, that was the only thing she could think she and Harry had in common, they both had scars from the same person, the same poison in their blood.

Mrs. Weasley was up and knocking on all the doors, Ginny, Rosalie, and Hermione had all gotten up but Cassiopeia was focusing on her hand.

"Come on Cassiopeia, get in the shower before Rosalie uses up all the hot water." Rosalie threw a pillow in the direction of Ginny which made the two girls laugh.

"There's no doubt that she's related to Sirius, they're both fussy about their hair." Rosalie held up her middle finger after wrapping her hair in a towel.

After getting dressed, Cassiopeia tied  her hair in braids and made her way down stairs.

"Well if it isn't sleeping beauty." Cassiopeia grinned as she saw the twins.

"You think I'm beautiful?" Fred grinned and Cassiopeia winked at him.

"Where are you going?" George asked as she started walking away.

"I'm going to get breakfast Georgetta, you two coming? I can smell the bacon."

"That's just Ron." Harry told her which made the twins snigger, Cassiopeia laughed as she and Rosalie headed yo the kitchen.

"Oh! Rosalie, your hair looks beautiful." Molly complimented the girl who thanked her, "I just needed a change."

"You're looking more like me, it suits you." Rosalie turned around to see Sirius smirking at the two.

"Yeah, Patsy I'm sure she was your inspiration." A chuckle was heard from behind Sirius as she grabbed a plate from Molly.

"She reminds me of Evans, don't you think?" Elara asked Sirius who nodded his head.

"Evans?" Cassiopeia asked as she handed Rosalie some cereal, Ron, Harry, Hermione and the twins came to sit down for breakfast, Mr. Weasley was sorting out the car.

"I think that's why me and you get on so well Little Tonks, and Elara and James had an inside joke between the two, always called Lily 'Evans' because it would not only annoy her, but snivellus as well." Sirius spoke as he looked at Harry, wanted to see his reaction, the talk of one's dead parents wasn't always the happiest for those who suffered the loss.

"You knew my parents?" Harry asked her.

"Knew them? Without me you wouldn't be born, Potter." Harry gave Sirius a look and he nodded his head.

"It's true, while Lily wasn't head over heels with your father at the time, this one was madly in love with me," Sirius spoke pointing to Elara, the idea of Sirius being in love made Harry grin.

"Oh please, Flea boy you were just as bad as James, if it wasn't for the drooling or constant outbursts whenever I was around, or the announcements of your undying love for my best friend, really threw me off." Harry looked confused.

"You liked my mother?" Harry asked him and Sirius laughed loudly.

"Oh, No! James would've killed me, Pheobe Cullen, Ellie's best friend. Her and James never got on very well, but even so in the end she saved his life, but fate has a way. Pheobe was killed by a group of Death Eaters, she was one of the first to go down fighting, they targeted her because she was a Muggle-born, Elara just made it out alive." Harry looked to the woman who now looked as though she was about to burst into tears,  First Pheobe, then Lily and James, then Frank and Alice, even after all that death, to know it was all at the hands of someone they all called a brother, but they didn't know that then, No, the blame was put to Sirius, and Elara couldn't stand that Remus believed that Sirius would to that to his own family, it was two birds with one stone.

"How did you escape?" Harry asked her and Cassiopeia held Fred's hand under the table, hearing these stories were so bittersweet that sometimes it was easier they didn't know these people. Elara let out a bitter chuckle.

"At a price, everything I ever loved, the capability to love. I hear you three all have something in common, I guess that makes us a group of four." She whispered the last part.

"You were there, that night, weren't you?" Rosalie asked as flashes of images went through her all at once. "You saw my mother and father." Sirius' head looked to Elara who nodded.

"I had to choose, your mother was pregnant with you, She loved Regulus more than she loved herself, I got out by chance but I couldn't save everyone. Yes at the time I was madly in love with Sirius, and as much as it pained me to see Pheobe and him happy I would never want to cause any of them pain, I had come to peace with myself, I only wanted the two best people in my life to be happy, that's all I wanted, but I couldn't let him kill a pregnant woman, I'd be killing two people. Pheobe begged me to kill her, she knew she wouldn't let me forgive myself if I chose her. She begged me, and I- I couldn't say no. Regulus had been gaining power at the time, and I trusted him enough to take care the both of you. If it weren't for Regulus, no one would've made it out alive that night. I wouldn't have, but everyday I'm reminded." Elara wiped her tears away, she couldn't look Sirius in the eye as she spoke the truth, not with the sound of his heart breaking with every word.

"My father saved you." Rosalie whispered, and Cassiopeia looked between Elara and Sirius when something clicked.

Some secrets were burried so deep within the skin, that even as they fade they remain through pain, and even when the last breath of air feels like it's all over, not even the broken could be completely fixed, and some broken things, aren't meant to be fixed, but even through all of that, History has a funny way of repeating itself.