Ten

Cassiopeia waited for the boys outside of their classroom, she wanted to see if she could talk to professor Snape however, after calling him an 'Insufferable child,' she was doubtful.

If Professor Snape refused to help the girl she would do it by herself anyway.

The students started to leave the classrooms one by one and a prominent frown displayed on the professors face when he saw the girl walk into his classroom.

"Miss Tonks, what do I owe this misfortune of you being in my classroom?" Fred and George waited to aside as they discussed new products for their shop.

"The possibility of a cure for lycanthropy."

"As fascinating as that seems it's impossible, people have tried it before and it hasn't completely worked."

"What is muggle elements were involved surely no one's tried that?" Snape paused for a whole as he looked as he was in deep thought, this wasn't the first time he had heard of this suggestion. Lily had asked him when they were in Hogwarts if muggle medicine's could cure magical problems, he remembered the way her red hair and green eyes thought into every detail, and he missed it. His heart had become so cold without her, only to remember hers didn't beat anymore.

"Professor?"

"You are no longer welcomed in  my classroom, get out." Cassiopeia looked at him in with a frown on her face.

"I don't know what happened to you, or why you are the way you are, but that's no way to treat people. You can't mock everyone who comes into your life because they're not as good as you, I understand I'm just a child to you, but that doesn't mean children won't grow up and learn from their mistakes,  but you? You could at least do your job, what you get paid for." Cassiopeia told him calmly before walking out his classroom.

Cassiopeia had always learned form her father if she thought something was wrong, she wouldn't stay quiet about it. If  things were going badly, do your best to fix it. If someone clearly doesn't like you, don't give them what they want. Make your peace and leave.

Cassiopeia and Nymphadora were very different, but they were raised by the same people. Nymphadora was clumsy and determined, loyal and kind, she was everything Cassiopeia wanted to be. Cassiopeia didn't know when to keep her mouth shut, she wasn't afraid to say the truth or what she thought of someone, but she would soon learn she's more like her sister than anyone else in the world.

Fred, George and Cassiopeia walked towards the great hall for lunch, and that's when Cassiopeia felt something in her pocket.

"What the hell?" Cassiopeia asked as she took out the coin Harry gave her, Fred and George seemed to have gotten theirs out too.

"Another D.A meeting." George grinned.

"Harry can teach us more stuff, me and George have plans for Umbridge after Harry's class."

"Harry's teaching us?"

"Umbridge isn't, Hermione and Ron came up with the idea. You said you'd fight if it came down to a war right? How would we know how to if no one is teaching us anything." In all honesty, Cassiopeia didn't think about it, everything that she had been through in the last couple of weeks she hadn't thought about Voldemort and the fact that another war was rising against them every single day.

"He's teaching us to defend ourselves? That's great, I'm in."

"We know you'd say that." Fred and George grinned. "We put your name down already."

"Thank you."

It seemed as though through out their whole conversation Cassiopeia's hair felt the comfortable shade of pink. It wasn't bubblegum pink like her sisters, it was more of a rose pink.

Fred and George hadn't treated the girl any different, they knew if she wanted them to do something they would, but there were bigger things to worry about. Umbridge was changing the whole school, adding new rules that changed everything about Hogwarts.

The children were getting tired of being in the dark, they were kids who were fighting back because nobody else wanted to, Things hadn't calmed down in the Ministry and Cassiopeia had been protected most of her life by her friends and family, but as things continue to move on slowly, she will soon realise that there is going to be a war. She has already made it very clear that if there was a war she'd fight it, but war results in death.

She couldn't fathom the idea of war killing her closest friends, or seeing Voldemort up close, fighting with Harry because it was the right thing to do. War isn't just knowing what was happening in their world, war is loosing loved ones, people fighting over blood purity,  who's right and who is wrong.

War isn't a discussion.

War isn't the possibility.

War is fighting back, there's always two sides to every story, there's always something worth fighting for.