Twenty Six

George was worried about his brother, he had never looked so grim before, even the red in his hair seemed to look different.

"Freddie, just talk to her."

"I've got nothing to say to her."

"That's complete bullshit, Fred. That wasn't her making these choices, she didn't want to hurt Gi-"

"George, I really don't want to punch you."

"You wouldn't." Fred looked at his brother before cracking into laughter, George joining in.

"You're right, I couldn't hurt ikkle Georgiekins," Fred spoke but as the laughter died out Cassiopeia could feel the burning in her heart and the pain her soul.

"Little Tonks?" Cassiopeia heard, shifting slightly she lifted her head to see Sirius, wiping a tear away she quickly pulled herself back together.

"Sup Patsy?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm-" Cassiopeia couldn't finish the sentence before she broke down in tears, her deepest secret had been revealed and almost killed her, the boy she had been in love with before she even knew what the word love ment had completely turned her back on her and one of the darkest wizards of all time had made her feel so alone and he wasn't near her, she felt like a stupid weak girl that had no place in the order and who had no place in the magical world at all. She had never felt more lost in those last few days than she did in her entire life.

"I'm fine," Cassiopeia whispered quietly enough that Sirius knew she was lying. crying had always made Sirius uncomfortable, he never knew how to react in certain situations but if he had ever learnt anything in his time, is that the people who seem to have the most good in them, are the people who suffer the most from the ones around them.

"It's okay not to be, you know that right? Not everyone is perfect, not even me with my dashing good looks, believe it or not, but I do have flaws myself. Besides, Cassiopeia, there's a real war going on outside that we can't crumble within, we protect each other because we can understand the concept of love. That's one thing Tom would never have or understand, but right now, there's a boy downstairs who has been through hell and back these past twenty-four hours with his father getting attacked, but the reason he's so hurt is because he has the capacity to love, and these are dark times, take it while you still can because before you know it, it could be gone."

"Its already gone, Sirius and I don't know how to get it back when they can't even trust me"

"Is his heart still beating?" He asked her while looking at her directly in the eye.

"Yes." She whispered,

"Then he's not gone."

"Than why does it feel like he is?"

When the dark times rise, the only thing stronger then friendship is love, even when the timing and desperate need for light isn't right, even when the world crumbles around you and you feel the earth shaking almost as if it were about to break, Hope is the only thing stronger than fear. A little hope is effective. A lot of hope is dangerous. A spark is just fine as long as its contained, but when the spark turns into a flame and starts to grow, and all that fear of darkness suddenly vanishes because all that could be seen from a distance, is the world of power that Tom craved, bursting into nothing but ash.

"There really is going to be a war soon, isn't there?" She asked Sirius who stood next to her trying to read her emotions.

"It felt like it did before, the slightest smile I see in Harry reminds me of James, and it kills me knowing all of this could've been avoided all those years ago and all of this wouldn't have happened. I would still have James and Lily, and Harry wouldn't be in the middle of it all."

"He's lucky to have you, you know that. I would kill to have a Godfather like you." Sirius smiled happily as he looked down at his cousin.

"Out of our entire family little Tonks, you might be just my favourite."

"Don't let Nymphadora hear you say that Patsy." Sirius grinned.

"We all know she's Remus' favourite."

A/N

Hi sorry this is a filler chapter i know just a bit of writer's block, decided a little Cassiopeia and Sirius bonding time never hurt anyone. (Yet.)

Anywho enjoy the rest of your weekend!! X