Twenty Eight

St. Mungo's was an interesting place to visit, the walls covered with Christmas decorations and magical sprinkles that hovered around the beds.

"Well.. this is.. interesting." Cassiopeia spoke as she walked in with Fred and George by her side, clearly on the wrong floor.

"It looks like Umbridge and Trelawney had a child and it threw up everywhere." Cassiopeia snorted while playing with the floating lights.

"Ah! Are they my fans?!" A ignorant voice echoed through the halls to make them  all freeze.

"Gilderoy, will you stop it?!"

"Come in, come in!"

"Is That?" Cassiopeia asked the twins and the twins shook their heads, "No.. can't be."

"Well! Two red heads and well- I don't really know what your hair colour is, did a hippogryff throw up on it or something? Maybe a swan? It's awfully... deranged Ha! Never seen anything like it!" Cassiopeia frowned and glared at Lockheart, Fred put an arm around her just incase she decided to throw a punch in, because by the look  on her face she wasn't impressed.

"Let's go find dad," George spoke quickly as Lockheart handed her a signed copy of a picture of himself.

"I love Wednesdays!" Lockheart shouted as he smiled back into the room where the old woman was shouting for him.

"I've got to hand it to you Weasley's, you're bloody brilliant at magic."

"What do you mean?"

"Twelve year old Ron did that, he did that. You two are amazing at inventing, have you seen Ginny in Harry's lessons? She's one of the best, don't get me started on Charlie!"

"Here we go.." Fred grinned, knowing Cassiopeia couldn't believe it when she heard he was in Romania working with dragons, Personally.

"Dragons! Actual real life Dragons! Oh! And Percy, he may be a royal arse but you've got to admit it, he's done well for himself. Also, Bill, Um, the best Weasley?"

"What?! No way."

"Bill is the best Weasley, for heavens sake he's with a Veela! Also, those scars on his face, a even bigger yes. Ginger hair, check, brilliant at magic, check, face it, he's the best. However, Charlie is probably the best looking."

"Oh come on-"

"Why thank you, but I must say you two are just adorable together." The three of them turned around and Cassiopeia blinked, not quite sure what to do now.

"Hey Peia, cool hair."

"T-thanks."  Charlie smiled at his brothers proudly and walked away slowly leaving Cassiopeia stunned.

"He's grown up, hasn't he?"

"Oh, come off it."

"I'm just saying! Oh Fred, don't get jealous."

"What's there to be jealous of? I'm not jealous, that's Charlie, he's a good little boy with rather big dreams and he's my brother. It's like me getting angry at you and George."

"What about me and George?" Cassiopeia asked as she frowned slightly.

"That you two are an adorable couple." Fred spoke sarcastically.

"You know Charlie was joking right, me and George- Is that why you didn't kiss me? You thought me and George? Damn it Fred! Not even you could possibly be so dim witted that- ugh!" Cassiopeia stormed off leaving the twins behind.

"Where are you going?!"

"Far away from you! How could you possibly be that stupid?!"

"Is she really walking away from me?" Fred asked his brother, George turned around and gave him a look.

"I told you me and Peia weren't a thing, I told you she was like my sister why didn't you believe me?"

"Because it sounded more than that Georgie . . ." —" Oh don't walk away from me too!"

George and Cassiopeia walked together and Cassiopeia let out a laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"Why is everything so messy? How did it become this? We are literally sitting outside your fathers hospital room, the boy I've had a crush on for nearly six years had just told me he thought I was with his brother-"

"Six years?!" George asked as he pulled her aside.

"I told you I liked him!"

"You left out the part of six years! Bloody hell woman what am I going to do with you?! You've been in love with my twin for six years?"

"Hold your horses, I'm not in love with Fred, no, no, he's just pretty and funny. Kind of. That's all. I'm not.. I'm not.." Cassiopeia sighed deeply as she hid her face and felt herself begin to cry.

"I'm so sick of crying, of feeling useless, I'm so sick feeling like I'm not who I am, and and I feel like this war isn't just happening out there. . ."

"What do you mean?"

"I feel like it's happening in me."