Five

In the three days Cassiopeia Tonks had been at Hogwarts she had gained a reputation.

Letters had been sent home and detentions had been placed, Cassiopeia was currently with Professor Mcgonagall as Snape didn't want to carry out his detentions personally.

"Your mother had told you to keep your head down this year Cassiopeia." Mcgonagall warned the girl as she was doing her potions assignment.

"I understand that professor, but everyone's acting like Cedric Diggory didn't get killed last year. Also, what's with umbridge and Professor Snape? He of all people should know what's happening. Can people be so dense that they can't see Harry is telling us the truth? Why is the ministry parading around like a bunch of headless chickens? How much do you want to bet that she won't teach us anything to do with defending ourselves? She's working for the ministry of magic for crying out loud. This isn't Hogwarts anymore and it's frustrating me to the point where I don't want to be here anymore. My sister is willing to fight for something she believes in yet, we aren't going to be learning proper magic? Surely you don't agree with it?"

"I unfortunately am not allowed to discuss such matters unless the topic has become a serious matter. However that being said, Harry will always have people willing to fight with him. He's a strong boy who who lost so much at a young age. You forget that you are all still children, children shouldn't be fighting a war that should've ended years ago."

"Isn't that saying something Professor? If the children are willing to fight for something they believe in, and the government are hiding in fear, should they be in charge at all? why is it that a boy could face his darkest fears constantly but independent adults can't do the same?"

Mcgonagall sighed deeply as she looked at the student in front of her.

"You will do good things Miss Tonks, but you need to learn trust and have faith in those around you."

Cassiopeia decided she'd give the woman a break before she left.

"Where do you think your going?" Mcgonagall asked as she looked up to see the girl leaving.

"I have detention with Umbridge."

"Of course you do." Cassiopeia smiled at the professor before walking to Umbridge's office.

Cassiopeia knocked on the door three times gently before she saw the unpleasant woman smile.

"Ah, Miss Tonks. You are the first to arrive."

"The first?"

"Ah! Mr. Potter! Just on time." Cassiopeia turned around to see Harry and he gave her a small smile.

They both walked into the obnoxious pink room decorated with Kittens. Cassiopeia made a face of disgust which Harry smiled at.

"I want you both to write some lines for me." Umbridge spoke as she grabbed two pieces of parchment to place them on sperated tables both facing the Professor.

"Mister Potter, I would like you to write, 'I must not tell lies.' Turning around to Cassiopeia, handing her one of her quills.

"How many times?" Harry asked looking at the woman in front of him.

"As long as it takes to, sink in."

"And for you Miss Tonks,'I must respect my superiors.'

Harry gave Cassiopeia a look of question and Cassiopeia nodded towards the boy letting him know that she would tell him later.

"You haven't given us any ink." Harry stated.

"Oh, these are special quills. You won't need any ink."

Between the two students in front of her, she loathed the both of them. The boy who lived became the boy who lied and the filthy blood who came from a family who befriended filthy half-breeds and other traitors alike.

Looking up, she saw the obvious discomfort in Cassiopeia's face, and looking down to Mister Potter she grinned at the pure hurt in his eyes and on his hand.

What the user writes will be carved onto the back of his or her hand and the blood from the words sliced into the hand will be magically syphoned and be used as ink on the parchment. The wound on the back of the hand will then heal, slightly redder than before, and then open up when the user writes again. Continuous use of it will eventually scar the back of the hand. The quill is black, long, thin, and extremely sharp.

He let out a gasp of pain. The words had appeared on the parchment in what appeared to be shining red ink. At the same time, the words had appeared on the back of Harry's right hand, cut into his skin as though traced there by a scalpel — yet even as he stared at the shining cut, the skin healed over again, leaving the place where it had been slightly redder than before but quite smooth... He looked back at the parchment, placed the quill upon it once more, wrote I must not tell lies, and felt the searing pain on the back of his hand for a second time; once again, the words had been cut into his skin, once again they healed over seconds later. And on it went. Again and again Harry wrote the words on the parchment in what he soon came to realise was not ink, but his own blood. And again and again the words were cut into the back of his hand, healed, and then reappeared the next time he set quill to parchment.

However, Cassiopeia didn't have the same experience. The words didn't heal over and over like Harry's, they had just cut deeper and deeper into her skin, it wasn't until the loss of blood was making Cassiopeia dizzy did she let out a gasp for air.

Harry turned around with a worried expression on his face.

"Stop it!" Harry yelled at the woman as he too saw the blood.

"Peia, you don't have to do it anymore." Harry told her softly as he approached her, however it seemed like she couldn't understand him. Yanking the quill out of her hand Cassiopeia let out a whimper and Harry saw something that he wasn't expecting, and as for Delores Umbridge, she was screwed.

Harry watched as the girls hair switched shades of colours from green to blue and back to her original blonde hair.

"Get her out of here." Delores Umbridge snapped. "And don't tell anyone."

Harry helped the girl stand up, although he had no idea how he was going to help Cassiopeia if he wasn't supposed to tell anyone.