Thirty Nine

Cassiopeia looked at Elara dead in the eyes with a soft smile.

"What?" Elara asked the young girl

"Did Sirius know?" Cassiopeia whispered as people walked passed,

"Know what?"

"Why you really chose Lysara?" Elara's whole body became stiff and her heart was jumping up and down, Elara sighed deeply as she put her coat on.

"Where are you going?"

"You're wrong Cassiopeia, stop putting your nose where it doesn't belong." Elara snapped as she went straight up stairs to ignore Cassiopeia's questions.

"What was all that about?" Fred asked as he grabbed Cassiopeia's hand so she would face him.

"Hi.' She whispered looking at him, with a small smile placed on her lips.

"Hi." He spoke, tucking a hair behind her ear which made her blush, it wasn't every day Fred Weasley made a girl blush.

"C-can I ask you something?" Fred asked her and she nodded.

"Would you, um, maybe like to g-go on a d--"

"In the car! We're leaving! Come on Ginny! Fred you too!" Fred sighed loudly and Cassiopeia laughed as Molly tried to get all her children in one place.

Fred looked back as if he was going to say something to his mother but he bit his tounge.

"What about Angelina?"

"No, don't worry about her, it's okay."

"Fred, you can't say that, I honestly didn't think you were the type of person to-"

"Fred Weasley! You get in this car right now!"

"One second mother!" Fred shouted back in the same tone, Cassiopeia could see George in the car grinning to himself.

"Me and Angelina broke up, she likes one of us more than the other." Fred told her quickly.

"George?" Cassiopeia asked him and she sighed in relief.

"FRED WEASLEY!"

"WOULD YOU SHUT UP MOLLY? YOUR SON IS TRYING TO ASK A GIRL OUT, LEAVE THEM BE!" Sirius' voice shouted from what sounded like the top of the stairs, Molly's face turned bright red.

"Oh! Wonderful! I always hoped you two would get togeth-"

"MOLLY PLEASE." Sirius shouted

"Well alright then! I see where I'm not wanted, I'll wait in the car-"

"FILTHY BLOOD TRAITORS IN MY HOUSE!" Walburga's voice echoed through out the house.

"For the love of Merlin.' Fred sighed in defeat, making Cassiopeia chuckle to herself.

"Yes, Freddie," Fred looked up at her in shock

"But I didn't ask you the question."

"Sirius pretty much covered it, but yes, my answer is yes." She kissed him on the cheek and gave him a quick hug.

"Go, before your mother starts to hate me." Fred was about to leave, he had already started walking away when ran back to Cassiopeia.

"What are you doing?' She laughed, but that soon died out when he got extremely close to her.

"Fred?'

"Can I kiss you?"

"Y-yes." She whispered, it was all so quick, feeling his lips agaisnt hers, something she's wanted for so long, for her to be able kiss him was something She only pictured, but now it was real, he was in front of her, kissing her with her arms wrapped around him. The unfamiliarity of his lips agaisnt hers sent shivers down her spine, the warmth of his face felt perfect, she couldn't imagine  anything better, it all just felt right, like this was how it was meant to be.

The two let go of each other, standing in the door way, grinning happily at each other.

"I'll miss you." Cassiopeia whispered into a hug.

"I'll be back soon,  sooner than you think."  She grinned at him and gave him a quick kiss before Molly gave them both a look, he started to walk away again and he turned around making Molly sigh aggressively.  Kissing Cassiopeia on the cheek, Fred ran to his mother.

"Will you two stop it?!" Molly hissed at the twins who were dancing around pulling kissy faces at each other. Cassiopeia watched as they drove away with a happy satisfied smile on her face.

"I thought you didn't like Fredwardo number one?" Sirius asked with a grin as he came from the back room of the house, where he was talking to Harry who left with the Weasley's along with Granger.

"Oh shut up." She glared at him as his grin got even bigger.

"I have a surprise for you." Sirius sang to himself while looking at Cassiopeia.

"What? What is it?" She asked

"A werewolf." Sirius spoke seriously.

"Lupin? Where is he?"

"He's in  therewolf." Sirius pointed to the kitchen and waited for her to walk over slowly.

"Uh, Professor Lupin?" Cassiopeia asked as she saw Rosalie, her sister, Elara and Remus sitting around the table with Mad-eye scowling at them, a long with Severus and other members of the order.

"Uh, hello everyone?" Cassiopeia greeted them all as she sat down next to Rosalie who looked just as confused as she did.

"Ladies, Welcome to the Order of the Phoenix."