Fifteen

Cassiopeia was sat in Defence agaisnt the dark arts, Umbridge was surprised to see the girl but nothing would stop her lesson.

Raising her hand, Cassiopeia waited to get noticed.

"Yes,  Miss Tonks?"

"If a werewolf was given a cure, would it change everything about that person? For example all the scars they have when they endured the transformations on the full moon?"

"No cure has perfected  a cure for lycanthropy, someone couldn't change everything about themselves even if they wanted to. The nonsense of the Wolfsbane cure is that no one has cared enough to actually make it, no one cares about some man's illness. Students like yourself should only be worried about passing your final exams, and lycanthropy isn't on it." Cassiopeia sighed deeply, she didn't know why she even bothered. Sighing loudly, Cassiopeia sat back in her chair as the lesson drained on.

Cassiopeia thought about everything she had went through in the last couple of weeks and she wouldn't sit there while this oaf in pink taught her. She didn't care if she didn't get her exams or qualifications, she didn't need it if there was going to be a war.

She wanted to join the order. She wanted to fight with her sister.

Standing up, she gained the attention of Umbridge. She was finally going to give Gryffindor a piece of Cassiopeia Tonks.

'Hem hem' Umbridge coughed trying to gain Cassiopeia's attention.

"Would you like a cough drop Umbridge? Perhaps see Madam Pomfrey." Some students snickered as the teachers face looked very insulted.

"Miss Tonks, where do you think you're going?"

"My name is Cassiopeia Tonks, and I'd prefer it if you address me by my first name as I am no longer a student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I quit."

"You can't quit your education."

"Oh, Yeah? Watch me."

"Detention!" However as Umbridge called out Cassiopeia she ignored her, The foul woman tried going after her, turning around to face the woman, Cassiopeia looked at her with no emotion shown on her face.

"If you ever try to come near me again, if you ever use a blood quill on any of the students, especially Harry Potter, I will swear it on my life that no dementor will get past me as I personally lock you in Azkaban myself. You might be able to take over Hogwarts, you might be able to have power in these castle hallways, but don't you dare underestimate a Tonks. If you even breathe near me or whisper something under your breath as I walk out of the castle, I will tell the poor, afriad minister of magic what his beloved high inquisitor of Hogwarts has been doing to their stuents! Better yet! Why don't I give him a visit? How dare you scar me and think you can get away with It? VOLDEMORT HAS RETURNED. HE IS BACK, AND IF YOU CAN'T SEE THAT, YOU'RE JUST AS MAD AS HE IS." Some students flinched at the name, some even hid their faces, the fear of the name didn't scare Cassiopeia anymore. She wasn't a child.

"FOR EVERYONE CALLING HARRY POTTER A LIAR, YOU ARE JUST AS BAD AS VOLDEMORTS FOLLOWERS. DO YOU THINK CEDRIC DIGGORY DIED BECAUSE HE DECIDED TO? DO YOU THINK THAT HARRY COULD USE THE KILLING CURSE THAT KILLED HIS OWN PARENTS? THAT ALMOST KILLED HIM? YOU ARE ALL BRAINWASHED BY FEAR. I WILL NOT LET THIS JOKE OF A TEACHER TELL ME THERE ISN'T A WAR COMING. STOP READING YOUR TEXT BOOKS AND GET JUSTICE FOR CEDRIC'S DEATH. STOP BEING SO SCARED. HE DIED, BUT IT WOULD ONLY BE FOR NOTHING IF YOU LET IT."

Of course, a speech like that in the movies would be congratulated with a round of applause and the villain would be escorted away, but that wasn't the case.

"Miss Tonks," Umbridge let out a little laugh that escaped her lips, "I'm afraid, your imagination has overcome your thoughts. I will only excuse this behaviour on the grounds of your. . . mental  breakdown."

Cassiopeia's hair turned a dark black, which didn't faze Umbridge what so ever.

"I'm afraid we cannot accept this kind of behaviour." Umbridge continued,

"You are expelled from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry."