Thirty Four

"Hello, my darling." Tom whispered as he removed her now blonde hair out of her eyes with his wand so he could see her face.

"Did you miss me?" She whispered, stepping closer to him, pushing Wormtail aside, trying not to flinch at the closeness of Tom.

"More than you could ever Imagine." He spoke with a soft time but came out harshly.

"You wanted something, didn't you Tom? Aren't you going to take it?"

"Your glow is something else, your hair seems to have faded into its normal form, why's that?" Tom asked her as he almost glided next to her, with his wand in his hand.

"Do you know what happens to stars when they die, Tom?" Cassiopeia asked as she stepped even closer to him, the golden Vase crumbling beneath her foot, not feeling a thing.

"They die." Tom spoke with his hand gripping his wand, knowing exactly what his next move was,  but she knew him better than he thought.

"You're wrong, Tom."

"Oh, Darling, I'm never wrong." He slithered and the presence of Nigini made the air thicken.

"Have you come to surrender to me? To beg for my forgiveness?"

"No." She spoke, so quietly he could hear the truth in her words.

"Then what, a message from Dumbledore?"

"No."

"I came to give you your secret Tom, I don't want it anymore." He looked pleased with himself.

"So, you've come to die at my feet?"

"I asked you a question, Tom." It seemed like she kept saying his name all too much In her head but that's all she could call him, she wouldn't call him what he wanted to be known as, she wouldn't give him the satisfaction of giving into his underachivement of fear.

"Do you know what happens to stars when they die?" Tom didn't say anything, he just watched her intently.

"They explode." She paused, "But I wasn't named after a star, was I? I was named after a Queen, a queen of beauty and arrogance.  A queen who angered the sea, who angered God's of many kind, who earned herself a star because of he foul actions, so let me tell you this, Tom, A star explodes, right in front of your eyes, will you be ready? When the time comes?" This made Tom laugh because he knew what she was talking about.

"My Darling, my sweet innocent Cassiopeia. If I had ever pretended to love such a naive young soul with no brains and not a single bad bone in her body, you were perfect, but I have no need for you anymore, you have done an awful job of protecting my secret, and for that, shall death greet you with open arms."

"Avada Kedavra!" A white and red explosion expanded as the green string of Magic met it's victim, the loud echo destroyed the vision of Cassiopeia Tonks he last remembered, but not only did he destroy his last vision and memory of Cassiopeia, he destroyed a piece of himself, he destroyed his youth, he destroyed the glowing charm he once had about himself, he destroyed everything human about himself with one bad decision, not only was his plan flawed, but the after math of his choices would forever burn into his mind.

  He didn't just end a star, he killed it, and it was not done glowing.

A/N
This isn't the end, I promise, y'all gonna be pissed off with me for the next couple of chapters lmao, but I'm hoping this double update will..  brighten up your mood. *stops self from laughing*

Have a good day and thanks for 15.2K ♡