Twenty Five

Sirius was sat next to Cassiopeia whoes hair had gone gray since her almost death. It hadn't changed or shifted, and Sirius was beggining to get paranoid.

"Do you want some water? Any drinks at all? Oh, maybe some blankets?" Molly asked Cassiopeia but she shook her head.

"I'm fine Molly, thank you. Although, I don't know why your being so kind, I almost killed your dau-"

"Stop it. Stop it right there, all my children are alive, that's all I care about, one of them might be slipping a-away, but they're still my children, and if you like it or not, your apart of this family, I'm basically your God mother, so I will not hear any of it! If you want to make your self useful you will help me in the kitchen and try and stop your sister accidently breaking the plates, alright?" Cassiopeia looked at the woman in shock, however Molly gave her a look, almost telling her to move her arse to the kitchen to help.

"Thank you." Molly nodded as she watched Cassiopeia walk into the kitchen.

Fred and George were washing the plates and whispering amongst themselves, however the whispering came to a stop when she entered the room.

"Hi." Cassiopeia spoke weakly, not expecting a reaction at all. Nymphadora was chatting to Remus as he dried the plates after the twins washed them.

"Do you uh. . . Need any help?" Cassiopeia heard the faint laugh escape her sisters lips as she and Remus were bickering in the corner.

"Knock your self out, Tonks." George spoke roughly, handing her a cloth.

"Since when do you call me Tonks?"

"Did someone say my name?" Nymphadora asked, looking past Remus to her sister.

"No." All three muttered, until Fred spoke up looking at Cassiopeia.

"Since when did you talk to Voldy? Why didn't you tell us about the nightmares? Or anything about Ginny? You weren't going to tell us any of it, were you? That you were the closest thing to. . . To him, but you couldn't let your best friends know?" Cassiopeia looked at him in disbelief.

"Did you not see what just happened?" Cassiopeia asked him quietly, anger filling her voice but her hair not changing at all.

"You didn't know that was going to happen, you weren't going to tell us, so from now on, me and George aren't going to tell you anything important."

"You can't be serious." Cassiopeia looked between the two, and George stayed quiet.

"We're also keeping all information about the business to ourselves, it's not like you wanted to be apart of it anyway." Fred muttered the last part, Cassiopeia gave him a look of pure betrayal.

"To think I actually liked you, to think I wasted actual time worrying about how you'll react, about how much I hated myself for what I did to Ginny, about how what he did to me, what I found out, everything that happened and your upset that I didn't share my deepest darkest secret to you?-" Cassiopeia let out a laugh as she wiped a tear rolling down her face. "To think about all those hours I watsed worrying about you, about that guilt that I had always felt, about the increasing fragments of pain that still linger on my skin at the very thought of him, only so you could turn your back on me? Only so you could throw your pathetic excuse of a shop down my throat and expect me to throw it up again? Fred Weasley, you've just made it so much easier for me to admit my feelings for you, do you know why? Because everything that I may or may not have once felt completely vanished in those seconds. Thank you, so, so much."

Cassiopeia's words stung, Fred watched her turn around and leave, but he noted that she wasn't the most important thing right now, she wasn't something he should be focusing on, in fact, she always demanded attention and Fred was beginning to grow tierd of it. His own father had just gotten attacked and she had made everything about her, for once in his life, he'd do the right thing by his own family. If not for his dad, for Ginny.