Nine

Cassiopeia was sat in Herbology with Fred and George on each side of her, but all Cassiopeia could do was daydream, until she heard the sound of heels touching the touching the castle floors and it wasn't Professor Sprout.

Cassiopeia's hair turned black and Umbridge took notice of the girls hair changing colour.

"Feeling a little unwell today, miss Tonks?" Professor Umbridge asked with a slight grin on her lips.

"I was feeling fine before an overly dense void walked into the room." Cassiopeia snapped, although she knew Umbridge couldn't do anything, if she did Cassiopeia would tell everyone that because of her she ended up in hospital.

The first hours of Cassiopeia waking up she was in extreme pain, the only person who could help her was her sister in controlling the shifting.

She watched as the pink toad stayed for the majority of the lesson.

"How would you describe Professor Sprouts teaching?" Umbridge asked the three older Gryffindor students.

"She's one of the best Professors Hogwarts has ever had." Fred spoke confidently.

"I would say she's the best. We actually learn things in her classroom." Cassiopeia smiled happily as other students nodded in agreement. Cassiopeia hadn't actually been taught by Umbridge, she hadn't gotten the chance.

Herbology continued as normal once Umbridge had left and Professor Sprout saw how Cassiopeia's hair changed colour the moment she left, a happy smile played on the woman's face as she saw the girl.

"Its good to have you back, Miss Tonks."

"I'm glad to be back, Professor."

Herbology was the class that Cassiopeia enjoyed the most, in her first years at Hogwarts she couldn't stand it, but she had grown to love the class.

Half way through the lesson, George caught a glimpse of Cassiopeia's hair turn a light shade of red as she was scribbling out what she had just written.

"You alright Peia?" George asked with a faint smile.

"I was wondering if Muggle plants need the same as magical plants. Dad says that all Muggle plants need is sunshine, water and soil. What if the  Aconite was treated in the same manour? It's leaves are very toxic. Aconite is most commonly known as an ingredient of Wolfsbane Potion, but what if the potion wasn't directly for werewolves?" Fred started to lean in the conversation a little  bit.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, the sweets that you two made had given me the idea, for example, I was talking to Lupin whenever he came to visit about his wolfish behaviours and what if your sweets idea could do that to the Wolfbane Potion? He wouldn't even know was taking the Potion in the first place, would he? If the toxicity was melted down into Muggle ingredients, mixing the two together as well as other aspects of the Wolfbane Potion, surely that could strengthen the affects?"

"...did you just find a cure...?"

"No one has thought of the use of Muggle medicine until now, it's extremely advance, probably more so than ours, if the Wolfbane could be intertwined with the muggle ingredients, I was considering the fact that were wolves are also considered as Half-breeds, especially Remus' who's mother was a muggle, it would only be logical to incorporate both genetical possibilities into a cure, right?"

The class had ended but the three remained behind.

"Professor, I have a couple of questions maybe you could help answer?"

"Of course."

"Me, Fred and George were thinking that the use of Muggle medicine and Magical plants into a potion hasn't been done before, has it?" Cassiopeia asked with hope lingering in her voice.

"I'm afraid those questions would be better answered by Professor Snape, my studies have been focused mainly on Herbology and the behavioural aspects of Magical plants, but I do think your onto something." Cassiopeia sighed deeply, however something made her look towards her hand where it began to sting a little.

"Come on, let's get to Potions then." Fred told her but Cassiopeia grabbed his arm and looked at him.

"I've got detention with Mcgonagall remember? I'm not welcomed in Snape's Classroom."

"No one's welcomed in his classroom." Fred spoke which made his twin snigger.

"I'll catch you boys later, alright?"

"Are you sure?"

"Go on, I'll be okay." Fred nodded before walking out with George, she watched them leave the classroom and her heart fluttered a bit.

Smiling to herself slightly, Cassiopeia decided to head to Mcgonagall's office. Cassiopeia knew her grades weren't the best, which was why she was dreading actually being in one of Umbridge's lessons. Just the thought of the foul woman turned Cassiopeia's hair a shade of black.

"Miss Tonks, why are you here?"

"I've got detention?"

"What did you do know?" Minerva asked the Gryffindor who carried her books.

"I'm not allowed in Snape's classroom anymore..?"

"Ah, well, take a seat." Minerva couldn't exactly be angry at the girl, she had already served her detentions but as she was not welcomed somewhere, Minerva felt somewhat responsible for the girl.

"Is it Possible to change someone's biological genetics? I know what happened to me was because of a blood qui-"

"I beg your pardon?" Minerva asked angrily.

"A blood quill.. Dumbledore didn't tell you?"

"Who would do such a thing?!-" It didn't take Minerva very long to answer her own question, and she was livid.