Thirty Two

A lot of emotions had been running through the order at the moment and they didn't have the time to start arguing between themselves.

Sirius was sat by Cassiopeia and her head rested on one of his shoulders.

"You should get some sleep." Sirius told his cousin who's eyes were starting to close.

"No."

"Are you always so stubborn?"

"You want me to fall asleep when my future is in that room deciding my fate?" Sirius chuckled, he wasn't allowed in the room because he knew of Cassiopeia's decision.

"Why are they taking so long?" Cassiopeia asked staring at the door. -- "When you get your name cleared we could work together." Cassiopeia told him with a grin.

"You'd want that?"

"Course, We could be the Black cousins turned good, fighting the Ministry and proving the whole world that Harry Is right-- think about it! Imagine Cassiopeia Tonks, Fred and George Weasley, Nymphadora Tonks and Remus Lupin fought with Harry James Potter. I can see it! Can't you Patsy?"

"What else do you see?" He asked curiously.

"Me and Fred--" as soon as those words left her mouth an image shot through her, a golden Vase smashing onto a tiled lime green floor, Blue eyes staring back at her and a wave of black curls and a baby crying, suddenly she could see wormtail holding himself trying not to look Voldemort in the eye.

"Cassiopeia?"

"Cassiopeia..." the girl whispered, "Help me."

"I promise." But then she was gone, Cassiopeia couldn't see her anymore and she didn't know what to do, all that could be heard was her own screams and people trying to talk to her, but nothing could be done.

"I have to help her." Cassiopeia fought her sister and Sirius who were pulling her back down, but Cassiopeia was not having it.

"Just breathe, we need to get her to a doctor." Moody spoke, "It's madness."

"RGB." Cassiopeia whispered but Moody flickered back to her.

"What did you just say?"

"They've got RGB, it was wormtail, he found her and if you don't get her back she's going to die, they won't want her when they figure it out."

"How the hell do you know about the orders business?" Moody snapped as he grabbed the girl by her arm and pushing her against the wall.

"Are you insane?!" Nymphadora shouted trying to pry Moody off of Cassiopeia.

"Only Dumbledore knows! Tell me how you know."

"I saw it!" Cassiopeia growled as she tried to push Mad-eye off her but he pushed her back down.

"Get Potter." Mad-eye grunted to Nymphadora, and she did. Cassiopeia felt Harry walk into the room with Sirius standing slightly too close to him.

"Do you feel it, Potter?"

"Feel what?" Harry asked as he gave Sirius a quick glance.

"Do you know what she's feeling?" He asked Harry, to which Harry shook his head, because even a normal person couldn't figure out what she was feeling right now.

"No, at least, I don't think so?"

"You don't think so?" Moody asked still holding onto Cassiopeia tightly.

"She doesn't look like her." Moody nodded as he looked to Sirius. Cassiopeia was panting now.

"What is it Alastor, afriad of a little filthy blood?" Cassiopeia sneered as she held onto his arm.

"Who am I talking to here?" Mad eye asked her.

"You tell me."

"What do you want with the girl?"

"I don't, I want what's mine."

"And what's that exactly?"

"She's got a secret of mine, Alastor and I want it back." Alastor looked at Cassiopeia but he knew that wasn't her and he knew who he was talking to.

There was a loud scream that escaped Cassiopeia's lips and her body went limp.

It was almost like she was dead.