Eleven

Harry had been convinced by his best friends that he needed to be the one to teach his classmates how to protect themselves against anyone who might hurt them, but if he knew something, each and everyone of the people who showed up to his classes, who were apart of Dumbledore's Army, meant something.

"Cassiopeia?" Harry asked with a bright smile on his face, although Cassiopeia was caught off guard and almost stumbled on her own two feet, quickly thinking Harry grabbed before she could meet the floor.

"Thanks Harry." Cassiopeia smiled as she brushed herself off.

"No problem, it's great to have you here."

"Does this mean I have to call you Professor Potter?" Harry laughed,

"Please, don't."

"Whatever you say, Professor Potter." Cassiopeia winked at him before joining Fred, George, Lee and Angelina.

"Hey Cass, you alright?" Angelina asked with a slight smile.

"Course, you?"

"Is it true?" Angelina asked quietly as her and Cassiopeia stepped away from the boys slightly.

"Is what true?"

"Do you like Fred?" Cassiopeia frowned, she tried to say something but words didn't come out so she closed her mouth and tried speaking again.

"What? No? How did you?-"

"Lavender told me." Cassiopeia cursed herself for speaking to the ugly ferret.

"No, I don't like Fred."

"Then does that mean I can ask him out?" Angelina asked Cassiopeia, like any good friend.

"I don't like Fred, you don't have to ask for my permissi-"

"I wanted to make sure, you know I wouldn't want to do anything or get in the way I-"

"Knock yourself out, Fred would be lucky to have you." Angelina grinned happily as she hugged Cassiopeia before running off to Fred and it was like instantly Cassiopeia hated Angelina.

Cassiopeia had never been the jealous type, she was never one to be obsessive over anybody but the actions Angelina was making, touching Fred, made Cassiopeia sick.

"You okay Cassi?" To the outside, Cassiopeia was glaring at Fred and Angelina and her hair had gone a dark Red, almost black.

"I hate her. I want to vomit." Cassiopeia spoke angrily, she was about to go over there until George stopped her.

"What are you doing?"

"Stopping them!" Cassiopeia shouted at George which made Fred look over with a small frown.

"What's wrong over there?" Fred asked with a grin which made Cassiopeia's hair turn a shade of black.

Angelina gave Cassiopeia a hopeful look,  hoping that she was alright, but Cassiopeia took a deep breath and smiled.

"Everything's fine! Me and George are gonna partner up, Neville and Lee, and Fred and Angelina." Cassiopeia gave a bittersweet smile as she turned to George. No words needed to be spoken to know what each other one was thinking.

"So, Today we're going to be learning the Patronous Charm, does anyone know what it does?" Harry asked, Cassiopeia raised her hand and Hermione grinned.

"The Patronus is the most famous (and famously difficult) defensive charm. The aim is to produce a silvery-white guardian or protector, which takes the form of an animal, the animal is unique to every one based on someone's traits. For example, Godric Gryffindor would stereotypically have a Lion. It can be used to warn off bad spirits, or dark magic." Harry nodded.