Thirty Seven

Being able to take a shower was more than enough to celebrate her birthday, feeling the hot water against her damaged and broken skin was one of the best feelings in the world. Rosalie saw a pair of scissors in the pink basket that Mrs. Weasley had given her, she was more than ready to cut her hair short, It had grown so much that it was almost at her knees. Black curly hair that resembled Bellatrixs' and untamed without a hair brush for Merlin knows how long, it was time for a nice clean cut.   Grabbing the scissors she sighed deeply as she began to cut her hair, shoulder length was going to feel different, but that just meant she was free now and that she could actually cut her hair as she please.

An hour and a half later she was done, she had cleaned up all the hair in the shower and used whatever shampoo and conditioner she could find, the weight of the world had been lifted off the girls shoulder as she didn't need to worry about her hair getting caught in the chains, or Voldemort using it to drag her body across the room, or Peter trying to sniff it when she was passed out.

She was finally free.
She was finally in a place she could call home.
She was able to breathe.

Grabbing the towels and her new pyjamas that Mrs. Weasley had kindly given to her, she changed and walked back to her bedroom she shared.

"Wow." Rosalie heard as the youngest Weasley saw the girl.

"Wow, What?' Rosalie asked with a chuckle.

"Never thought I'd say this but, you look like Sirius."

"I'm pretty sure I look like my father, but I always pictured him to look like Sirius, only because they were brothers, but it's nice to know there's no questioning to which family I belong to, it's nice to have family." Ginny smiled.

"I hear us three have something in common." Ginny stated as she looked to Cassiopeia who was wrapped up in her bed looking at the two while crookshanks stayed on her lap as Hermione was fast asleep.

"What's that?" Rosalie asked as she got into bed.

"We've all encountered him, I did in my second year, Cassiopeia in her third and you.. for a while."

"He's quite the charmer, isn't he?" Rosalie spoke with sarcasm dripping from her words.

"Oh Yeah, he knows exactly how to ruin people.' Ginny spoke quietly.

"Yeah... little does he know his favourite to torture are all in one room talking about him, lovely story." Cassiopeia spoke as she cuddled with the cat, however seemed to not enjoy it, biting Cassiopeia she let out a few curse words and the cat jumped off her and made it's way to Rosalie's bed.

"Good night." Cassiopeia whispered as she got her wand out and tapped the wall next to her.  "Nox." And it went dark.

The sight of his face appeared, she could feel his cold breath touch her skin, it wasn't something she'd want, but she knew what was coming, she knew by the look in his eyes that there was nothing left. Not any more.

He was looking at her, with an almost smirk, waiting for her to show some fear but nothing changed, he looked him dead in the eye with a smile.

"How does it feel, Tom?"  He said nothing, the red flare of lights happened all too quickly, but standing In front of her were none other James and Lily Potter.

"Cassiopeia, sweethart." Lily called as she looked to her right.

"What's going on? You're -"

"Dead, we know. You can't tell Harry that you saw us."

"What does Harry have to do with me and Tom? I-:"

"We don't have much time, he's getting angry." Cassiopeia looked back to see Tom beginning to become frustrated by the red flares.

"I don't understand.'

"Then listen."

"You and Harry have a connection, you need to find it and destroy it. Do you hear me?"  Cassiopeia looked between James and Lily and nodded.

Lily hugged her and Cassiopeia looked at her with a confused expression. -- "What was that for?"

"Tell Fred to give that to Molly, That's from us, for keeping Harry safe." Now James hugged Cassiopeia,

"That's for Padfoot, tell him his brother misses him." Cassiopeia nodded, she quickly hugged them both as her vision turned into the reflection  of Tom, he was angry, and he vanished.

She was in her bed, her eyes open and her mind full of questions. What was happening to her?

Little did she know her story was far from over, the connection was much stronger than she thought, it was almost in the palm of her hands.