Thirteen

Cassiopeia was sat in the great hall with the twins as they ate their food, Angelina came in with a massive smile on her face.

"Guess what guys? I've got brilliant news!" Cassiopeia rolled her eyes but George gently kicked her under the table to remind her to smile. Cassiopeia let a overly enthusiastic smile appear on her face.

"What's the good news Angelina?"

"Umbridge has given us permission to continue with Quidditch this season!" Fred and George cheered.

"That's great." Cassiopeia smiled as she stuffed her face with more food so she wouldn't have to continue the conversation with Angelina. Cassiopeia hated feeling like this towards the girl because they used to be really close, in their first and second year Angelina and Cassiopeia were inseparable.

She didn't care about Quidditch, she didn't care if that toad of a woman had given Angelina permission to restart the teams. She just didn't care anymore. All she wanted was to get out of that place before she had to encounter another Fred and Angelina moment, or worse, Umbridge.

"You okay Cassi?" Fred asked as he noticed her hair turning a shade of black.

"I'm fine, excuse me." Standing up, George grabbed her hand and Fred watched him do it.

"Meet me later okay?" Cassiopeia nodded, "Okay."

Now, the twins never got angry at each other, they hated being away from one another, it was almost impossible. Fred and George shared everything with each other and seeing his brother grab one of his best friends hand with that look of concern in his face, asking if they could meet up later and him actually agreeing was a kick in the face.

Fred told Geroge everything, everything about Angelina, why wouldn't he tell him about him and Cassiopeia?

Fred wasn't angry, he blamed himself for being so caught up with Angelina that he didn't notice his brother liked someone.

Although he was completely wrong. He had never been more wrong in his life.

"You okay Freddie?" George asked looking at his brother.

"Yeah, I'm okay Georgie."

Leaving the great hall Cassiopeia saw Filch with his ladder.

The High Inquisitor will henceforth have supreme authority over all punishments, sanctions and removal of privileges pertaining to the students of Hogwarts, and the power to alter such punishments, sanctions and removals of privileges as may have been placed by other staff members.

This made Cassiopeia feel extremely unsafe. She had almost already killed the girl once, she hurt the boy who lived and now she's over stepping teachers she actually likes? Hell no.

Professor Mcgonagall and Professors Dumbledore were the best teachers Hogwarts ever had, she didn't care about some rules Umbridge put up. The lady in pink wanted to mess with the Gryffindor students, and Cassiopeia was ready for it.

Marching her way back into the great hall she approached her friends and sat angrily next to Lee.

"Have you seen the new school rule Umbitch has put up?" Lee for the first time saw Cassiopeia's hair turn a dark shade of red, and she was pissed.

"W-what does it say?"

"She has authority over punishments, which means she can use what almost killed me on first years. We have to do something. I have a permanent scar on my hand-" Cassiopeia rolled up her robe to show them.

'I must respect my superiors.' Was carved into the girls had and would forever be a scar on her body.

"Cassiopeia I don't think it's a good idea to go without a pl-" Angelina started, breathing heavily Cassiopeia gave the girl a look.

"Angelina! You're the best Gryffindor Quidditch player, no offense Fred and George but it's true, She threatened to take away something you love because she had the power to do it. What would you have done if she didn't give you permission?" Cassiopeia snapped.

"I agree with you Cassiopeia, I'm saying, If she did this to you, a badass Gryffindor , you are your mother's daughter, don't think we don't all know your family history, your mum did what was right, she left her entire family because of what she believed in, they disowned her because she had the strength to tell everyone who told her no to go eat a monkey's arse. She didn't do all of that so you could get yourself hurt. We care about you, and because we care we need a plan. We can't just jump into something without knowing the consequences. Umbridge hurt you, that's not okay with us, so if you want payback, we're in." Cassiopeia smiled triumphantly at the girl she was so used to being jealous of.

"What do you say Fred and George? Ready to test those products out?" Angelina asked.