Thirty One

Christmas came and went all too quickly, the  more time Cassiopeia spent with Sirius the more time she realised she didn't want to go back to Hogwarts, even if it was for the order or not.

"Tonks, can I have a word, please?" Tonks looked up to Remus and gave him a sweet smile before standing up and walking over to her sister.

"What's up?"

"I'm not going back to Hogwarts." Cassiopeia spoke defiantly.

"What do you mean, you aren't going back?"

"I mean,"- Cassiopeia laughed for a second, "I have no intention on leaving."

"You are apart of the order, saying no is saying no to Dumbledore."

"Are you kidding me? Saying no to Dumbledore? Who are you? That is the same man who won't clear Sirius' name publicly, the same man who trusts all the wrong people, the same man who let Peter Pettigrew escape. He could've done more, he should have done more and you're telling me I can't say No? Dora there's an actual war, a real war and he's sending me back to school? I don't care-"

"That's your problem Cassiopeia! You don't care enough about what we're fighting for, you're all talk, the moment they give you something you turn it down because it's not important enough?" Tonks asked her sister with a frown.

"I'm the closest thing to Tom-"

"Don't  call him that like he's your friend."

"Then what do you want me to call him, Voldemort?"

"Why can't you do what you've been asked? Do you want to get yourself killed?"

There was a moment of silence before Cassiopeia looked towards her sister.

"Do you know what it feels like to have someone convince you to love them? Do you know what it's like when someone allows you to care for them and then takes it all way? Do you know what it feels like to be so alone that the only thoughts you hear are your darkest ones?" Cassiopeia paused while taking her sisters hand,- "I know you're trying to protect me, but you can't protect me from wanting to fight, you can't protect me from what's already happened to me. The only thing you can do, is not send me back to Hogwarts. I don't belong there anymore, I almost died, on multipul occasions, there is no safe place anymore. I want to fight, and I don't need to ask for your permission."

"You're right, you don't need my permission. If we do this, we need to have rules and if you break even one, you are out. For good. You here me?" Cassiopeia nodded.

"You will train as an Auror, I'm not having you in the field without knowledge, that's dangerous and stupid, two, you will spend at least five hours a day with Remus and Sirius learning everything and anything there is to know, Sirius being an ex- Auror and Remus being fully committed to the order since he was your age, need I go On?

Secondly, under no circumstances will you agree to anything without consulting those two or I,

Thirdly, you will be the one to tell mum." Cassiopeia's face went pale.

"I forgot about mum." Dora laughed, causing panic to rise in Cassiopeia's chest.

"Good luck."

The order was in an uproar, and Cassiopeia had started the storm.

Nymphadora, Sirius and Remus were all standing their ground when the conversation of Cassiopeia joining the order had begun, Molly, Andromeda, Ted and Mad-eye were against it.

"My daughter is not being involved in the order!"

"Oh, right, because Dora isn't in the order?"

"That's different Peia, she's trained, she's worked hard for where she is, she didn't just join the order over night, she spent three years being trained by the best people in the ministry." Ted went on looking at his wife.

"We're not against the order." Andromeda spoke,

"You're just against me?" Cassiopeia spoke as her voice cracked near the end knowing the truth.

A/N

Hey all, first of all

THANK YOU FOR 12.1k!!!! WHAT THE FRICK!!? Literally started this in March 2018 and now in *checks date* June so in four months 12.1K have clicked on this? Lmao thanks.

Also probably will be posting longer chapters soon (sorry.) and more books!😊

Thanks for reading!

-K