I

[ Very big reminder that I DO NOT allow spoilers to be posted anywhere, and that means here and over at the webtoon. ]

Chapter 1: Daily Routine

♚♥♞

In everybody's day, there is a routine, a repetitive schedule one follows with minimal changes, or occasional big changes. The people you see at certain times are certainly also scheduled. Some will call this fate, destiny, or a coincidence. But it is two people's schedule and routine that really allows them to meet, no matter what circumstance.

So, is fate utter bullshit? Min looked up from her phone, a lemon mint cough drop in her mouth (she doesn't have a sore throat, she just has a strange addiction to cough drops).

Someone shoved her in the back and she nearly spat out her cough drop in response. She angrily turned around to see which idiot had the guts to bump into her so harshly. She scowled, it was Kade, the arrogant "prince" of her grade, the only guy who dared to push her around. He was surrounded by a group of pretty girls again, for it is his daily routine to kiss girls and push Min around.

"I'm sorry." He apologized like a gentleman, but his eyes held in a snarky laugh. Disgusting. Min turned away and put her other earbud in.

"Isn't she so disrespectful?" One of his "fans" muttered. Clearly, she thinks I'm deaf with earbuds on. Min furrowed her brows, willing herself to not start another fight with one of Prince's lady-in-waiting's. The group finally walked away.

The so-called Prince was nice to her before, in the very beginning, for 5 minutes before Min shut down his attempts at flattering one of her friends. She was very overprotective of her friends, especially when it comes to guys who saunter around thinking they can win her friends' hearts. Min needed to verify that the said guy was worth it before any guys come sauntering in to kiss her friends. She made a face. Mr. Royal-Pain-In-The-Foot is a definite no.

Ever since that, Prince had discarded her into the pile of "ugly and bitchy" and therefore she was one of the selected few that he regularly mistreated. Oh, no, she was the only one. Sounds like a great honor, doesn't it? Well, he makes it out to be whenever the two argue and he always mentions something about what "a great favor I'm doing to give you special attention." And to that she always answered with "suck my ass, you ass-kissing bitch" or something along the lines of that.

Prince only argued with her head-on when they were alone. Everyone regards him as an angel because on regular occasions, he was surrounded by worshiping girls and he kept up his façade of a prestigious gentleman. Min hated him even more at these times because he acts more like an ass-licking dog and at least when they argue he shows human emotion.

She tried to tell some of her acquaintances that he was Satan possessing a blonde and blue-eyed angel. None of them listened and looked at her with disregard until they changed the subject. For some reason, even her friends don't consider him that bad, but they don't get the bite of his bark.

She sighed, letting her lo-fi music calm her down, she was waiting for a friend so they could head down to lunch together. Her friend finally came out of the class, and Min finally smiled.

---

Kade had the same lunch period as Min, which is how they had their secret arguments so often. Kade smirked, knowing that she will never be able to ruin his reputation, because nobody would believe her, and she was too hot-headed around him to pull out her phone to record evidence.

She was the only girl that he disliked. Every other girl he could tolerate, because they were won over with things that he could easily give up, and usually they were bought over by his fame and his fortune. Min wasn't that type, and that pissed him off to no end, so he gave up the notion of winning her over and decided to just fuck her life over.

He glanced at her from across the cafeteria, his hand holding up his chin, and saw her smiling and laughing with her friends.

What do I have to give up to become her friend.

"Kade." Someone was shyly saying his name, he turned. "Are you free on Saturday?"

He smiled. "I'm busy on the weekends." The girl's face dropped.

---

"So, he shoved you. Big deal." Le was eating a donut as the two girls walked around the block, having their Friday chat. "Now, how do you feel about it, that's the question."

"Well, I mean." Min's hands were doing their "explanation-time" thing. Le noted that a rant was coming up. "His fans haven't done anything to me, nothing illegal." Le raised an eyebrow. "He's the only annoying problem I have, and I wish he would just shut up and bother someone else."

"It is strange how he only bothers you." Le smiled secretively and wiggled her eyebrows, nudging Min. "Maybe—"

"I know what you are thinking and I refuse to let you say it." Min stated loudly, walking a few paces ahead before stopping. "You know, I kind of want something new to happen to me."

"Something new?" Le finished her donut.

"Something that changes my routine, even by a little bit."

Le twirled ahead. "Be careful what you wish for, I do not want a Min-Min calling me up telling me she's 3 months pregnant."

"Hey!" Le laughed and ran ahead, Min chasing after her.

  ♚♥♞  

New start, new plot.

What do y'all think??