III

Chapter 3: Hidden Blue

  ♚♥♞ 

We see things from different perspectives, a Rubix cube has 6 different colors, just because you don't see the blue, that doesn't mean it's not there.

Her hands ran under his shirt. She's breathing hard as he kisses her neck softly.

"Kade—" She breathes into his hair.

And we are sometimes unable to kiss someone we love. And our kissing count does not match up with the amount of people we've loved. We have kissed too many, and we have kissed them with no love on our mouth.

He sighed, a small breath of disappointment. The girl he was holding flinched. "Kade?" She asked meekly, her hands suddenly felt stone cold on his skin. He pulled back and fixed up his shirt and tie.

He offered up a tired smile. "I'm a little tired." An excuse.

"Oh—" The girl giggled awkwardly. "Okay..." She bit her lip and smiled, fixing her hair and straightening her clothes and then looking up at him through her lashes. "Thank you."

He pressed his lips against each other. How is he supposed to correctly respond to these "thank you's"? He hasn't done them any favor, but he supposed that his kiss would be considered a blessing to them. Them, the girls he has kissed.

He nodded, walked the girl until they reached the destination where they separate, and then headed home, nothing showed that he had been kissed, that he had been loved by another girl. He smiles at the elders nicely, and seems like the same angel he has always been.

---

Prince is known for his record of kissing girls and leaving them frozen in the honeymoon stage, even though they weren't in a relationship anyway. Many of the girls are not bitter that he does not stay, and think it as a blessing that he allowed them a kiss, a whisper, a touch of fingertips.

Anyone would be able to tell that a girl just had a make-out session with the prince, because she would smell vaguely like him. His smell would linger, and the girl's love for him would persist just a bit more before she found the right guy for her. Like the idol you want to meet, Prince had the hearts of many girls.

But none of them seem to ever have his. He never found the right girl.

And Min saw this, she saw that he smiled kindly at his fans, but it was like he was just replaying a perfect photo shoot. Again and again, the same smile, the same patience, the same gentle touch.

Maybe he has an excuse for why he's got to break so many hearts, but Min looked upon his actions with distaste, she discarded the fact that he had human flaws when it came to the player side of his. She ignored that he may just have a reason.

Because for her, that side of him was unforgivable.

"He may be all handsome and stuff, but isn't he just recycled trash? He easily allowed someone to take his kisses, and to him it all means nothing but courtesy to his dumb fans. They are all blind to how bland he really is."

And Kade heard her, he knew she said this.

And he agreed.

---

Recently, Min's been closer and closer to bumping into the mysterious stranger that she started calling "Wolfie". She tried her best to avoid him and kept her head low, because thinking logically, this guy knows her address. No matter how cute of a guy he may be, that still stacks high on the "dangerous and creepy" list.

She knew it was him because she started recognizing the familiar silhouette and the hoodie. She started memorizing his walk, the glimpse of skin when the light fell onto his cheek, just briefly as he turned. And the bangs that peeked out of the hoodie shyly.

She wasn't sure why she remembered the details she remembered, but with every moment she avoided him, she felt a strange urge to appear in front of him and say "hello". But that would be too strange of a thing to do.

"Sounds like a growing crush to me," Le said to her one day on the phone. "You're falling for a stranger, Min-Min."

"I can't be that crazy."

"Mark my words, Min-Min." Le responded and then started talking about a friend that found her man by approaching him even though he was an utter stranger. They eventually ended up talking about cross-breeding and whatnot as a conversation between two best friends is usually incomprehensible from the outside.

 ♚♥♞