Macy Parker

Long chapter ahead folks, grab a snack. Enjoy :)
x Michelle
sidenote;; warning for smut lol

"Sorry," I mumble as I wiggle out of Avery's grip to answer my ringing phone, growling when the cold air gets to my skin

"Sorry," I mumble as I wiggle out of Avery's grip to answer my ringing phone, growling when the cold air gets to my skin. "Hello?" I answer the call, taking on the sweatpants and shirt he brought me a few hours ago.

"Arlet?"

A girl. It can't be Sam, she doesn't call me Arlet. It can't be Dakota, her voice is rougher. My list of guesses is now empty.

"Who is this?"

"Arlet come on. You can't claim you love me and even tattoo my name to your chest and then forget me, Jesus."

I swallow, not believing my ears.

"Macy?" I slowly dare ask, a smile forming on my lips.

"Obviously."

I laugh, leaning over the counter as I try processing the fact that I'm finally talking to her.

"Hey," I say, laughing in pure joy. "How are you? What's going on, do you need anything? Is everything okay?"

"Calm down Archer, everything's cool, I just wanted to hear your furious morning voice. And invite you over to our fancy residency."

I laugh. I had forgotten how she dares talk back to me. She's one of the few that has the balls to, I love her for that.

"I'd slap you if you were any closer to me, I swear to God Macy. You don't fuck with a girl's sleep."

"I'm giving you a formal invite to come visit us and get a chance for that slap Arlet, you just need to take it."

"And if I don't?"

"Then I'll start crying for my mommy and remind you of the tragic orphan life I live."

This little fucker.

"Did you and Luke finally tie the knot, or have you always been so full of his attitude?"

I can hear her blush. I smile. She's had a crush on him for God knows how long.

"Listen, truth to be told, people are worried. There's a rumor going around about Max, or... a few rumors are going around, that's the problem. No one knows what's true and no one has heard anything from you, River, him or Dakota. Not a word."

I swallow, not knowing what to tell her. I know her lips are sealed, but I don't know what she should tell the others. "I just think if you or River, or even better, you and River came down here, things would clear up and everyone would remember that you have it under control, whatever it is."