House Party

"She gave me a second chance," Duke tells me, walking into the classroom where the rest of us had our fifth period

"She gave me a second chance," Duke tells me, walking into the classroom where the rest of us had our fifth period. He wasn't here.

"How?" I ask, surprised she actually did. I was hoping for it, but he fucked up bad. He rolls his eyes.

"Well..." He smiles a cocky smile. "I reminded her of why she gave me the first chance to start with."

He fucked her during fifth period. Good to know.

"Glad to be of help," I tell him, grabbing my stuff to head out.

"Right, thank you."

He grabs my waist, walking me out. "You were right."

"Obviously."

"And I was a dick to you, totally uncalled for."

"Keep going."

He smiles, kissing my forehead once.

"I'll work on my charms."

"Great. Start by driving me home."

"Where's your boyfriend?"

I glare at him, not even realizing I do until he turns his face. "Sorry, sensitive subject?"

"He drove Sam home, they ended a while ago."

"Aight, your wish is my command, my queen."

He steps in front of me, bowing, a small smile placing itself on my lips, lasting no more than a few seconds when I see Bianca behind him. Her face tells me she wants to talk.

"Delay it a little, I'll be back soon."

"Hold on."

I stop in my tracks, looking at him.

He fishes up something from his pocket, revealing it as a necklace that rips my heart in two.

It's a brown leather necklace with the silver arm of the Fleur-de-Lis in the middle.

I look at him, tears building.

He just smiles sweetly.

"I wanted to give it to you when we talked about the tattoos with Dakota, but..." He shrugs. "I didn't wanna... you know.... shit was already emotional."