Chapter 5

It had been over a week since I saw Alex. It deffinatley didn't feel like it considering how much we were texting, calling and skyping each other. Unfortunatley, we were both too busy to meet one another.

Switching the channel on the tv, I picked up my alive phone from the arm rest of the sofa. "God, I am sooo popular" I told myself jokingly.

1 new message:

Al

Meet me at mine tonight? x

My heart fluttered. Why did he want me to meet me at his? Was he going to take me somewhere? I had no time for my questions, I just put a reply.

Ok, See you tonight Lexi ;)

Le xx

He hated it when I called him that nickname. I was only playing.

Suddenly my phone vibrate, only a few seconds after my reply to him.

Al:

Alleeeee see you l8 m8

Text 'slang' really? I knew he was only teasing. Laughing to myself, I stood up and swiftly walked into my room. Wait. What was I supposed to wear when I didn't have a clue where he was taking me? Guessing, I pulled on my high waisted light denim shorts, a white strap crop top and my favourite checked blue shirt, leaving the buttons at the front undone. Shoes. Deciding on my sparkly see through jelly sandels, I slipped them on and looked in the mirror. "It will have to do." Sighing, I sat down at my desk and started on my makeup. Finally, I concluded on wearing a pale pink lipstick with a touch of mascara.

Pulling up into his driveway, I saw his front door open slightly. Quickly, I got out of my little baby blue car and wondered up to the front door. Where was he? Pushing the front door open slightly, I couldn't see anyone so I walked in. As soon as I stepped into the shawdows of the darkened house, two arms grabbed me from behind pulling me into a tight hug.

"Hey Lexi" I joked, turning to face the brown eyed man. Today I swear he looked more attractive. Well, he was Alex Turner. He lighlty hit my arm but then winked. "Oh don't call me that Le, You dunno what I might do" He smirked.

"What's that eh?"

"Oh Le..wouldn't you just love to find out."

Just then, without warning, he tickled me just above my hips making me heel over in a fit of giggles.

"N-n-n-o A--a-lex" Giggling, I tried to get my words out between my gasps. But laughter had taken over. Trying to get away, I sprinted into the sitting area but he caught me up and started tickling me even more. Collapsing on the sofa, my stomach started to hurt because I had been laughing to much.

"You still wanna call me Lexi El?" He winked at me with a cheeky grin plastered on his face.

"O-Okay okay." I mannaged to get out before he stopped attacking me with tickles. Finally, the laughing was over. He breathed out making me realise that once again we were literally centimetres apart. I was sat on the sofa and he was standing over me but hadn't moved since attacking me. Slowly he started getting closer to me. Painfully slow. But then, all at once, Miles abuptly came in through the front door making Al stand up. His face looked extremely pissed off, I couldn't help but giggle.

"Al mate, got some beer that you wanted?"

"Ah okay Miles. Just goin' out with Le."

He helped me up with his hand and I followed him out of the front door into the hot evening. It was still light outside but the sun was starting to set which made LA look beautiful at this time of day.

"Hey Al, where we going?"

"Suprise" Was all he said in reply. That was just Alex for you.

After about twenty five minuets we pulled down an isolated road which was the way to my favourite place. Albane Cove. It was a tiny beach, very far away from any town life and usually people never came here. A cliff set just above the beach looking out into the bliss of the beach and shimmering water. This was paradise in my kind of way.

"Alex, I am hardly dressed suitable for going for an evening swim in the ocean." Raising my left eyebrow, we both walked down the side of the cliff on the only stone steps. When we reached the bottom Al finally decided to reply, obviously with a smart comment which just seemed to roll of his tongue.

"Who said you had to be?" Suddnely he took off his shirt showing his toned chest. I felt my mouth fall open. Yeh, okay I know Alex was full of good looks that I had seen before but he never failed to leave me speachless.

"Close your mouth love, You'll catch flies." Blushing I looked away because he had actually noticed that I was looking at him.

I guess that there would have been no point in wearing a swimming costume because I guess Al came here to skinny dip.

"Hey Al, go strip somewhere else!" Half shouting I turnerd around as he strolled into the water. What an interesting evening this was going to be...

After a while of Alex telling me that I would be sat on this rock for a long time if i wasn't going to join him for an 'evening swim', I decided I might as well go for it.

"Don't look!" Shouting at him, he turner around to face the disapearing sun, only soon turning back around when I had just entered the waters waves. As soon as I reached him, I swatted him with my hand making his smirk even bigger which made me smile.

It was so perfect here in the evening with the birds flying in the sky and the sun setting in the horizon. Just then I noticed that Alex was looking at me intently. "Hmm?" Was all that I could say to his arresting gaze. Damn, I literally melted everytime he looked at me like that. Still he didn't reply, he just looked at me.

"Alexxxx" Whining like a child, I finally got his attention.

"You're beautiful you know, without all that make-up. With your hair natural and.." I had to shut him up so I placed my hand over his mouth but he just kept mumbling on and on. After some time, he stopped but I did not move my hand. Slowly he reached for my hand and held it in his just how a pearl fitted in an oyster shell. He turned to face me with his gorgeous eyes looking closely at mine. I didn't do anything but my instinct took over and soon I found my lips locking with his. It felt like none of those nine heart breaking months happened. It was just like we had been like since I met hims when I was sixteen.