Chapter 6

Opening my eyes, I found myself wrapped up in Al's arms and I was lying my head on his chest. Smilling to myself, I remembered the events of last night. The beach, then going home with Al...Yeh, lets not go into detail about that...

I pushed my self up, trying not to wake the peaceful Alex beside me. Throwing on the nearest t-shirt available, I looked down to see that it was Al's. It fell just bellow my waist so it would do for this morning. Suddenly, I remembered that in two days I was going to visit my family back in England for three days. "Shit" I mumbled to myself as I sleeply dragged out the suitcase from my wadrobe trying not to make any noise. I threw all my best clothes in it and some shoes. After all, I wasn't staying over there for that long.

Just then, two arms engolfed me in a hug from behind. "Mornin' sleepy head" He whispered softly in my ear making my spine tingle. "What ya doin' eh?" Oh, obviously he's forgot already.

"Just packing, you know for Monday?"

"Ohh yeh I remember now love" He replied.

Turning around, I looked up at him. He had bed hair which made the top of his hair fall in a mess in front of his eyes. Bitting my lip, he inturupted my thoughts with his dreamy voice.

"You've always looked good in my clothes" Smirking, he looked down at the top that I was wearing. I laughed and striked a pose just to make the joke. Al seemed to like it though.

He turned away and sat on the edge of my bed. Reaching for his bag, he pulled out his old polaroid camera, the one I got him for his 21st birthday. "You still got that?!" Sounding suprised, he looked up and pulled a face that meant 'obviously'. Smilling, I pulled a big grin at the camera and then the flash went off. Alex smirked before retrieving the polaroid with the photo on it. He put it in his bag.

Slowly, I walked over to Alex and he looked up at me like the way we met for the first time. Putting my knee on his lap, I beant over and rested my lips against his. My hands cupped his chin perfectly and his hands were on my waist. I could have stayed like that forever.

Pulling away from the kiss, I heard his stomach rumble. "Oh you hungry huh?" Winking at him I walked into the doorway of my room and went into the kitchen. "You bet" Al replied walking into the room just after me with a smirk on his face. He winked at me before walking over to the tabled top. He picked a vinyl from my vast selection and placed it on the record player. Suddenly 'All My Loving' started playing. We both loved The Beatles and I remember that Al got me their vinyls for my 17th birthday.

"Your favourite Elle" He slowed down his words on my name which just made him sound even more heavenly. Just then he held out his hand jokingly, but I took it and we started dancing just for the banter. We both sang the lyrics to the song as loud as we could which probably irritated my neigboors but I didn't care. I was with Al.

Later on, once we had finnished measing around and when we'd had breakfast, We were both sat on the sofa watching a film I didn't even know the name of. It was just something to watch. Just then, the doorbell rang which made me jump. Alex laughed at me so I smacked his arm which he pretended to be hurt at. "Hey El, You tryin' to break my arm eh?" Winking he looked back at the TV.

Slowly, I wondered out of the sitting room and went to the door. As I opened it, I saw Colins face appear on the outside step with his two children Tommy and Layla. I'd known Colin nearly all of my life and he was a good friend of mine so he recently came round with his children and sometimes his wife. "Hey Colin" I smiled and let him in. Tommy ran into the living room and I got passed Layla. Alex knew Colin as well and they were friends.

Later on, Alex and Colin were sat talking whilst I was playing with Tommy on the floor. "Wanna play hide and seek? yeh?" Tommy nodded. Closing my eyes I heard Tommy's tiny footsteps leading behind the sofa. That was the greatest part of playing hide and seek with little kids, you had fun aswell acting like you didn't know where they were.

"..9,10! Ready or not, here I come" Standing up and opening my eyes, I noticed Al and Colin had stopped talking and were watching me. Ignoring it, I started to try to 'find' Tommy. I knew where he was but I wanted Tommy to believe he was the best at hiding. After a while of pretending to find Tommy I went to get him out of his hidding place and picked him up as he was only 3 and a half. Giggling, he kicked his feet as I set him down on the floor in the hall. Just then, in the living room I heard Colin saying something to Al.

"She'll make a great parent one day you know. Seen the way she acts with my children, they love her to bits" Laughing I heared him get up and walk into the hallway were I was sat with Tommy and now Layla. Alex wasn't far behind him and he leant against the door frame with one hand helping him stay up. Damn, I swear every tiny thing that he does is attractive. 

"Ohrighhty kids, time to go" Picking up Layla and holding Tommy's hand, he said his goodbyes and went leaving me and Alex stood in the hallway.

"You act so well with those kids Le" He said brushing a piece of my blonde, wavy hair out of my face and tucking it behind my ear. Slowly he placed his lips on my neck and gradually kissed it. He knew I loved it when he did that. It also made me want him to kiss me on the lips even more so he knew it would tease me. After that, he pulled me into a hug where I rested my head on his houlders. Smelling his sweet cologne, it made me close my eyes and think of home. It was my favourite on of his. Alex kissed my cheek and after that, we seemed to stay stood in our embrace for what felt like a long time. A nice long time.