Chapter 24

A/N: Thank you again to everyone taking their time to read this, it means a great deal to me:) It would be great if you commented on this so I could see your thoughts on this chapter:) Vote if you are liking it!

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I've been extremeley busy with some coursework which is now finished - yay. Also, It's my birthday in 3 days so I probably won't update for another week or so but anyway, I hope you enjoy this:)

Thanks (and sorry about the authors note and enjoy reading)

****************************************************************************

Alex’s P.O.V

 Slowly, Elle pulled away from our long embrace. She smiled at me weakly before dragging herself into the shit excuse of a bathroom. I reluctantly got up and made my way into the main part of the tour bus, giving the boys a nod that meant things were better than they were around fifth teen minuets ago. I grabbed my self a chilled can of beer and went to join Matt, Nick and Jamie who were now all sat on the proper bus seats. Sitting, down I looked over at Matt who was sat opposite me, just across from the table. He had a concerned look on his face. “Ah mate, I think she’s gonna be alright now.”

 “You know, I am really sorry about what I said earlier Al. Of course I didn’t mean it mate.” Jamie piped in from the seat next to me whilst he placed a hand on my shoulder supportively. I took a sip from the can with little left in it before making a reply.

 “Ahh, I know Cookie. Just next time, don’t say anythin’” Brushing my hands through what used to be a quiff, I looked out the window to get an idea of where we were. “Any ideas to where the fuck we are?”

 Nick chuckled and then replied. “Bout and hour from the airport, Al.”

 As I sunk back into my seat, I started to drift off. My thoughts drifted off about Elle and what it was like when we were younger. I remember going over to her house when she was 17 and I was 21. Of course, she was still living with her Dad and step-mum then but they were out that day so she invited me round. We must have been together for around 8 months by then.

 Flashback

 Quickly, I hurried up to the front door of El’s house after stepping off my motorbike. Looking up to the slightly ajar window on the second floor of the medium sized house I saw the most gorgeous angel leaning on her elbows smiling down at me.

 “Hey Le.” I smiled back at her as she ran away from the window. Moments later, the front door flew open and before I could see her I was taken into a bear hug. She smelt unbelievably good like flowers in California sunshine. But better.

 All too soon, we pulled away. "I missed you, Al." She sadly said whilst stroking my face with the tips of her delicate, tiny hands. Her touch sent volts down my body like she was a thunderstorm in human form.

“Elle, I saw you like two fuckin’ days ago. But I know, I am a very missable guy…” Giving her a cheeky grin and wink, she grabbed my hand and took me into the house before shutting the door forcefully and pushing me against it. Now she was in control. Guessing her parents weren’t in then. I looked into her eyes lustfully before tucking a bit of her silky hair behind her ear. Before I could kiss her on the neck, her lips had already found mine in urgency. Her lips felt like spice and were hot to the touch, I could feel the kiss heating up and evolving into more passion.

Just then, I pushed her backwards so now she was against the wall. She was no longer in control. Pulling away from the heavy kiss, I moved the hair from her neck and started gently sucking on the skin just above her collar bone. She let out a small moan and grabbed my ragged hair pulling me onto her even more. I smirked on her skin and she sighed out in euphoria.