Chapter 21

Looking out of the small window, my eyes ventured around the blue view. The ocean was so beautiful. Turning my head, I looked over to see Matt, Nick and Jamie messing around by the tv whilst playing a game of cards. This was going to be a long flight to Scotland but at least it would be better as we were in a private jet with more space.

Just then, I saw that Al was looking over at me. Meeting my gaze with his somewhat warmer eyes, he smilled at me before returning his eyes to a piece of paper held in his hands. He was writing. Maybe a song?

Getting up, I pushed the wool blanket off my legs and walked over to his seat in my black leggins, fluffy socks and Led Zeppelin tee. He looked up again.

"Heyy, Al. What ya doin'?" I asked casually. Just then he covered his hands over the paper so that I couldn't see what he'd wrote. Then, he started to blush a little. Wait. Alex Turner was getting embarrassed???

"Oh..Nothin'" He smirked and playfully smacked my bum making me yelp. His smirk grew so in the end, I just sat on his lap. The boys turned around from their game to see what we were laughing about.

"Eyyy, we got no other rooms in this jet so don't get too close." Matt shouted at us then laughed.

"Yeh Al, you heard what he said" I playfully added and went along with it.

"Shh you" Al said before placing his finger over my mouth. "Oh, and by the way" he added whilst tucking away the piece of paper in his jacket pocket "Nice choice of band" he added pointing at my top. Me and Al always used to listen to Led Zeppelin together. Laughing, I kissed him on his cheek and then wondered over back to my seat. I slumpt down into my seat and fell asleep.

1 day later (Saturday)

We had only just arrived on the Friday, so we had missed most of the acts. We didn't mind as we had Saturday to watch singers and bands and then Al was playing with the guys on Sunday.

Getting out of the warm shower, I wrapped a towel around me as the last water droplets fell off my smooth skin. At least there was a shower in this tour bus. Opening the door, I walked into the main part of the bus making my way to mine and Al's room. There was actually a change of plan so Matt, Nick and Jamie all came and stayed on the bus too. So they used the small rooms upstairs and the sofa.

Quickly, I pushed the door shut behind me and turned around. Al walked over to me, topless in the act as I gripped my towel to my cold body needing warmth. "Mornin' love" He smiled before pulling me into his bare chest and replacing my cold with his warmth. His arms wrapped around my back and my hands layed on his torso. Eventually, he pulled away and threw on a t-shirt and went to get breakfast. It was only 7 in the morning but we wanted a good place in the crowd so that we could see ok.

Finally, I had decided to wear my black vest crop top with my little denim, high waisted shorts. Pulling on a black chunky belt, I walked over to the tiny mirror to see if this would do. Well, I hardly had anything more to wear so it would. I shoved on my black boots, grabbed my vintage sunglasses and walked into the main part of the bus.

"I'm guessing that everyone's still in bed then" I said at Al into the darkness.

"Yep" He smilled popping the 'p' at the end of his reply. I loved it when he did that.

Suddenly, Alex grabbed my hand and tugged me along out of the door and we started running like little kids to the main stage. Laughing, I looked over at him and our interwined hands. He was already looking at me. Damn.

After about 3 minuets, we reached the staging and wow, many people were already here. We got a good spot in the centre about 7 rows from the front. This was good.

The whole day had flooded by and now we were waiting for our favourite and friend- Paolo Nutini. It was nearly ten in the evening and we had been waiting all day for him to come on.

Just then, the lighting came on and so did his band. Suddenly, Al pulled me into him and spoke loudly in my ear.

"Get on my shoulders if you want" He winked at me before I agreed and he grabbed my thighs and lifted me onto his strong shoulders. I could see even better now. My skin tingled from his touch at the top of my thighs.

The music rung through the beautiful summers evening. Now, where have I heard this song before...

Sunday morning got the hazy, hazy jeans
I turn to you and inhale you where you lay.
Took a wander through the garden,
To awake the long, long day
And then roll of a while on violet flower bed.

I sang the words out as loud as my lungs would allow.My hands were in the air throughout the hole of the song. Coming up easy was one of my favourite songs.

All to soon, Paolo's set had came to an end and me and Alex were walking hand in hand back to the tour bus when we bumped into an all to familiar face.

"Paolo!!!" I shouted and ran up to him to give him a hug. "You were brilliant" I said loudley to him, still probably suffercating him from the bear hug.

"T-thanks Elle" He breathed out when I let go. He chuckled and greeted Al.

We all walked back to our tour bus and went in to find all the guys and Miles with his newest love interest- Suki Waterhouse.

"Allright" Al said to everyone as he got passed a beer. Me and Paolo got offered one to and accepted greatly.

Laying my head down on Al's lap, he placed his large hands into my long hair and stroked it soothingly. Sighing, I mumbled into the noisy room. "god, I'm so tired. Having too much fun I'm guessin'"

Al chuckled deeply as he was the only one who had heard me speak. Miles was too busy eating Suki's face off. Brill.

"Go to bed then sleepy head" He gave me a cheeky wink and playfully hitting me on the arm.

"Alrighty then" I said in a joke american accent.

Jumping up, I was about to make my way to our room at the back when Al patted me on the butt. Yelping, I turned around and gave him my best death glare before returning the favour and giving him the finger.

"Oooh, Elle-May Harris." He jumped up in front of me and started making his way towards me. Then his hands found my waist and started tickling me.

"F-uckk no, Al" I giggled, trying to escape. This went on for about a few more seconds before Suki said something.

"Aw, you guys are so cute" She smilled sweetly at us making us stop. Al's arm was around my waist and I was leant against him. We both glared evily at her making her burst out laughing. Suddenly, Al kissed my cheek quickly, making him look so innocent. Giggling, I looked up and noticed that everyone was watching us now. Mostly smilling (well apart from Matt and Jamie and Nick who were raising their eyebrows and laughing).

Slowly, I let go of Al and walked towards the door way of the bedroom. I leant on the door frame and turned around. "Night, guys. See you tomorrow" Smilling, I turned around and walked into the room closely followed by Alex.

 A/N: I just wanted to say to everyone who is taking their time to read this -thankyou! I cannot believe the amount of reads that it has now.

If you liked this chapter, please like it:)

Any comments would help me see what you like about it and/or to improve it, so don't mind to comment:)

If you would like MORE Alex Turner fanfiction then you can read my new one on my profile page (Do me a favour) because who doesn't want more Alex eh ;)

(sorry for this authors note, I just wanted to say thank you)