Chapter 17

Elle's P.O.V

Opening my eyes, I struggled to get used to my surroundings. We'd only been back from our holiday two days ago and yet, I found it odd sleeping in my own room again.

The light flooded in through the cracks in the black out blinds, casting shadows around the bed. Just then, I noticed that Alex wasn't here with me. He must be making breakfast. I swear he always does that when he's round mine now. Still, I wan't complaining.

Dragginig my lazy legs out of the crumpled white sheets, I heard music from my record player flooding out of the kitchen door. Paolo Nutini. I never knew Al liked him- I loved his music. Slowly, I walked through the doorway, tugging at my oversized grey shirt trying to cover more of my upper thigh. It would do.

Sneeking up behing Al, I wrapped my small arms around his waist and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Mornin' beautiful. Making breakfast- as per usual" He joked making me laugh. He turned around making his hair fall over his eyes even more. God, why was he so fucking sexy in the mornings. He was all the time mind you. He kissed me on the cheek and then pushed me against the kitchen top. He lifted me up in his strong arms, placing me to sit on the top of the counter. I wrapped my legs around his waist and grabbed his hair making him moan slightly. Smilling, he brought his heavenly lips towards mine and started to kiss me. A few seconds into the kiss, my phone rang besides me. Pulling away, I looked annoyed which made Al smirk.

"Urghhhh" Mumbling, I picked up my phone to see that it was my Dad calling. He lived in England still which made calling times difficult as there was a massive time difference. It must have been about six in the evening there. It was 10 am here.

Pressing the phone to answer it, I brought it to my ear. "Uh hey Dad." I tried to sound energetic but I was not a morning person. Also, I was still in the same position that Al put me in which made it ever so hard to concentrate. Dad inturupted my thoughts.

"Ah Elle, too early for you? Are you busy today?" Dad questioned being curious.

Alex had a smirk on his face, feeling my distress. I put my finger against his soft lips to stop him saying anything which backfired when he bit it playfully. Forgetting I was on the phone to Dad, I let out a small moan. Suddenly, I raised my hand to my mouth as I realised what I had done.

"Elle? What was that?" Dad went on.

"Ohhh...Uh I just yawned, thats all." At this point, Alex was trying not to laugh at what he'd made me do. He knew this was a difficult situation I was in. Dad, or any of my family, wouldn't be too pleased to know that I was back with Al after how he broke my heart 9 months ago.

"Oh alright, now not the time? I can ring tomorrow if you wanted?"

"Uh yeh, don't worry Dad. Was there something you wanted to tell me?" I asked curiously. All of a sudden, Al kissed the top of my thigh as I was only wearing a tee and underwear. This made it so hard to concentrate. He was doing this on purpose. His lips kissed my thighs, then down to the bottom of my leg making me shiver. I felt Alex smile against my skin.

Dad coughed down the line.

"Ohhh sorry, uh yeh, can you ring tomorrow Dad? I'm kinda busy today. Sorry" I quickly rushed into the speaker of the phone.

"No problem, El. Talk soon then- Bye"

With that, the line went dead and I jokingly glared at Alex. Playfully, I kicked him with my leg which he had finally stopped kissing. "Do you know how hard that was to concentrate whilst you wondered around my leg???"

He chuckled deeply. That melting, heavenly -as- fuck chuckle. "Looks like my job did what it was suppose to do then" He winked at me so again I playfully kicked him but suddenly, he grabbed my foot and pulled me off the counter making me ram into his body. He pulled my top towards him, making my pelvis crash into his. He was extremely playful today. That was Al. My Al. I didn't mind one bit...

"God, you're so heavenly in the mornin' Le" He was speaking in a low tone and I could feel his breath on my lips. Love couldn't get closer than our faces. We were less than an inch apart.

"I could say the same for you, Al..." Kissing his jawline, I felt him exhail which made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. "Stop taunting me, get on with it" He chuckled. So I did. My lips crashed onto his and started moving with his. I think this everythime, but, It's like we were meant to be all along because It felt as if my lips were made for his and his for mine. They seemed to lock together perfectly like a jigsaw piece. We were never stuck on the puzzle because all the pieces were there and they fitted perfectly.