Chapter 15

Awakening, I turned my head slowly to look at the clock next to my bed. Sighing, I knew I would have to try and sleep again but I couldn't. It was only 2 in the morning. Slowly, I unwrapped Al's arms from my waist without waking him up, grabbed a glass of water and stepped onto the balcony.

I pushed the door shut behind me and walked over to the view. Wow. I could see the ocean reflect all of the stars in the night sky making it look like space. Bringing the cool water to my lips, I heard the click of the glass doors behind me which made me jump. Then a soothing voice came from behind me.

"Le? Are you alrigh'?" Two large arms wrapped around my waist and a head rested on my shoulder. Alex was always worried about me.

"Yeh...I just can't sleep ya know. It's so hot" Was all I replied with. I turned around to face Al. His hair...damn. Sexy, messy bed hair fell over his eyes as there was no product in it. His face, still was covered in worry. I couldn't help but laugh at his seriousness.

"Oh Al. Why do you worry so much? I'm fine- honest" At this his face softened and he picked me up in his two strong arms. Resting my head against his chest, he walked back into the room and effortlesly closed the doors behind him with his foot. Just then he placed me carefully back down onto the bed. Still. It was too hot even though the air con was on. Throwing off my long tee, I didn't care if I was only in my underwear, Al had seen it all before...

Turning around to face Alex, I met his gaze which was already upon my body. "Uhhh Al?"

His eyes snapped up to my words and he smirked. "Ohh El, what are you trying to do to me eh?"

Before I could reply, Al had his lips on mine and we were kissing. Again. I fell backwards and Al's bare chest fell upon me. I started to brush my hands through his soft, brown hair and his hands were either side of my head so that he was trying not to squash me. After a while, I pulled away and Al fell back next to me. Wrapping his arm around me, I rested my head against his chest and placed my hand on his stomach. He shivered at my contact which made me laugh. Slowly, I closed my eyes and sleep enclosed me into a room of darkness.

Alex's P.O.V

She lay on me, So peacefully. Her eyelids closed, hair spralled out perfectly. She was so beautiful but she wouldn't ever believe me. Wrapping my finger around a small piece of her silk-like hair, I exhailed making some of her hair blow from her angelic face. Her tiny hands were laying on my stomach which tingled from her warm touch. How could I have made the mistake of leaving her 10 months ago?

This reminded me of a while back, many years ago from now. It was a year into our relationship. We were around my house back in Sheffield. The memories were perfect and so fresh in my mind. It felt like yesterday.

7 Years ago

The door rang twice in a signiture pattern. Le was here. We had made I ringing pattern so that we new it was her or me at our houses. She was now 17 and I was 21 so I'd just moved out of home which was good because I didn't have parents constanley nagging at me and also, El didn't have to have me round hers as she was still living with her dad and step mum.

I sauntered down the stais and opened the door reveling the perfect girl outside. I forgot how to breath everytime I saw her. She was gorgeous. Her hair was just past her shoulders and her fringe framed her angelic face. I swear she was an angel.

"Uhh Al, you gonna let me in?" Her voice rang through the air which sounded perfect.

"Oh...haha yeh, sure. Sorry. You just look so beautiful Le"

She blushed which I loved her doing. Letting her in my house, we went to the living room and started to watch a movie- the usual routine when she comes round.

After a while, the film had ended and we were sat in the darkness as no one had bothered getting up to switch the lights on. My arm was wrapped around her shoulders and she was snuggled onto my chest.

"Al?" Her voice entered my thoughts again.

"Hmm?"

"Have I uh ever told you that I love you..?"

I smiled. She always told me and vice vercer. "Oh maybe once or twice.." I teased winking at her. Just then, I kissed her on the lips. Slowly at first but then it evolved into desperation for one another. Picking her up in my arms, I managed to walk to my bedroom without leaving contact with her silk lips. Laying her down on the bed, she grabbed my shirt and pulled me down on top of her. Her small hands traced the buttons on my shirt before she started undoing them. This made me pull away.

"Are you sure Le?" I asked her.

"Alex" She sighed. "Of course" She returned to kissing my lips and buttoning down my shirt before tearing it off me and throwing it off onto the floor. My turn. I Grabbed her waist and pulled her onto my lap before reaching out for her vintage band tee. I pulled it over her head which disrupted our kissing. Quickly, I threw it off anywhere so that I could feel her lips back on mine. Her hands lay on my chest. Pulling away from the kiss I saw her in what was under her top. Wow. She was even more perfect like this. I started undoing the button on her black jeans before chucking them off somewhere. She did the same to me.

The night went so quickly. It made me love her even more. It made me need her even more.

Feeling her breath on my bare torso, Tingles sent shivers throughout my body. Her eyes were closed and she was nearly asleep. I dared not move. My hands drew tiny circles on her bare back which apparently 'soothed her'. Her short hair was spreed out in all dirrections like a flower blooming at spring.

I was so lucky to have her.

End of flashback

 I started to close my eyes to dream about everything that had happened between me and El in all of those perfect years spent with her. Slowly, and then all of a sudden, I fell into an abyss of sleep.