Another A/N sorry

I don't really have anything to write about so I just wanted to update.

First thing new with me is that I have been having breathing problems for the past few months. Cool, right? So, my dad's fiance is finally going to have me checked for asthma. Which I have been bugging her to do since the day when I first noticed. ( And when I say breathing problems, I mean I'll be in gym and after doing the simplest thing * like sit-ups*, I'll be out of breath and feel like passing out. So that's fun.)

Secondly, I am going to highschool in August. *Internal screaming* I got my scheduling paper today and on Monday, I have to go verify my schedule and look around the school a little. The only thing I know about me highschool is that if I go in the back way then I can go to Spanish ( because I'm already in Spanish 1 since I'm ahead). I have another highschool class but I take it at the middle school. I just have a gut feeling that people in highschool are going to give me shit about being LGBT and having mental disorders and all that other fun stuff.

Thirdly, what I'm kinda sad about, is that my *friend/crush* is going to a different highschool. Since we live in a small town, there is our highschool and then there's one like twenty minutes away. How fun is that?

Fourthly, I found out that I have to take Art 1 AGAIN my freshman year. I took it in seventh grade and this year I was supposed to take Art 2 but instead I had to take Art 1 for a SECOND time! Now, I have to take the EXACT SAME CLASS FOR THE THIRD YEAR IN A ROW! *slow clapping*

Lastly, which I'm happy about, my dad said that in highschool, I might be able to go by Logan!!!

That's all I gotta say. Talk to you later, kittens!