I'm queer and I don't wanna be here

I have had a rough couple of weeks. First I get sick, then my sexuality crisis keeps getting worse, and to top it all off, my mental health is shit. I have to go to the dentist Friday and I have to see my therapist soon and I have to survive the rest of the school year and THEN LUCKY ME GETS TO GO TO HIGHSCHOOL! YAY BULLYING! I hate my life.  Hopefully I'll meet a nice guy in highschool. Maybe. I haven't been able to focus in school. Maybe it's because I'm worrying about my sexuality so much. Everyone tells me isn't that important but I'm one of those people that needs a label or a name. I need to belong to something. I need clarification on my sexuality so that I have something to fall back on. I need that name. Fun fact that you should already know, I'm OCD. I have to have order. I have to have a system and a method of doing everything. If I can't even tell someone what I am then what kind of order is that?! Not an order. No method, no system, no process, nothing! I can't stand it! People say " Oh my god, stop being so overdramatic!" I'm not being overdramatic. I need a way, a set of instructions, to get through my day. I have a system that has to run my way. You have to maintain some kind of method. I don't understand people who just " do whatever". I'm not an uptight bitch about order but it does bother me to a great extent. I won't harass people about being unorganized unless it's horrible, which doesn't take that much for me. I just need a name and I'll be fine. A name and I'll be okay.
Uh. I need to sleep. For like 3 days. Then maybe I'll forget about life. Maybe. I just need to finish testing and survive summer and start my LGBTQ club in highschool. That's my order.

1) Testing
2) Survive Summer
3) Start club in August

Hopefully it won't be that difficult.

* I'm sick and I can't breathe and I wanna die but that's nothing new. How are you guys? *

* To Be Continued*