A/N

Wattpad decided to erase what I typed so thank them for saving you the time.

I just wanted to say a few things.

First, thank you all so fucking much for liking and voting on my stories! My rankings are going back up! This wouldn't have happened without you guys!

Second, I have been working super hard on my favorite one of my stories! It is in my docs but I can upload it here if you would like to see it. I may have to tweak part 1 a bit, but then it'll be good to post!
I just finished part 2 after 9 long months of hard work and I am incredibly proud of it. I believe I have 3 pages done of the next part. The story has a total of 8 parts. I just started 3 and I am trying to work as fast as possible. This story is absolutely one of my favorite things and I am in love with all, well most, of my characters. And I really hope that other can enjoy it too.
I will admit, I am terrified that people won't like it. It was an idea I got when I was doing an essay for school. I loved it so much that I continued it. If I do upload it, I want your honest opinions. I value your opinion and I want to hear what you think.

Anyways, that's all for now! Thank you again and I will update again soon!