Twenty Two: Spark

[Name] nearly jumped, hearing the unexpected question from the boy. Good thing she was turned backwards to him so he couldn't see her face growing red.

How did she like the kiss? What kind of a question was that? How was she supposed to answer it?

She clenched her fists nervously, hoping that her fringe was hiding her glowing cheeks. But feeling Oikawa's warm breath on her neck wasn't helping with keeping her composure.

"I-I... I don't know", she managed to stumble under her breath.

Oikawa smirked, seeing how tensed up the girl got from being close to him. Her reactions were fascinating, all the more that she wasn't a person to show her emotions easily. This meant that their kiss caused enough feelings for her to lose control over her body. Would it be wrong to tease her a little bit more?

"Hm...", Oikawa whined playfully and extended his hand towards the girl's face. He was sitting behind her so all she could see was Oikawa's arm stretching next to her shoulder and finally resting on her chin. She shivered at the touch and widened her eyes, not sure how to react.

"O-Oikawa-san, what are you...?", she mumbled quietly but was cut off by the boy.

"Tell me, [Name]-chan", Oikawa hummed, changing his voice into a lower, flirty one, which somehow made [Name] even weaker, "what are you feeling right now?", he grinned mischievously, but the girl couldn't see it, since her eyes were locked on Oikawa's pointing finger, which was slowly moving to her bottom lip.

"W-Why are you doing this?", these words were the only ones [Name] could think of.

Before the boy could reply, his finger reached the girl's lip. Feeling her lip being skimmed lightly by Oikawa, [Name] visibly quivered. Some unidentified feeling spread through her body, which seemed to be paralysed by the boy's touch. At the same time, another thought popped in her mind.

The feeling she was experiencing right now was somehow similar to the one from yesterday, when Oikawa kissed her. After all...

"These are the same lips I've caught into mine yesterday", Oikawa said, as if finishing [Name]'s thought.

His finger moved onto the girl's upper lip, causing another wave of heat to overflow her body. Not able to stand the pressure, she closed her eyes and lifted her shoulders.

"Why are you bringing back something so embarrassing?", she sqealed in a helpless voice.

"Embarrassing? You know it was only for show, you can treat it as something meaningless", the boy replied, moving his hand back.

[Name] turned around, her expression seemed to be a little bit annoyed. Once again, that was a face Oikawa had never seen before.

"Well, for me it wasn't meaningless", she pouted, trying to keep eye contact with the boy despite her embarrassment.

Oikawa raised his eyebrow questioningly. His face was also red but not as much as [Name]'s.

"What do you mean?", he asked.

The girl wobbled, her expression turning into a confused one. She moved her eyes on the ground, visibly trying to form her next sentence.

"I-I wanted to treat it as you said, but no matter how hard I try, I can't deny that, well, our k-kiss...", her voice started quaking. "Even though it meant nothing, the feelings a-about it are real".

For a moment there was only silence. Only after a while somebody said something.

"Oikawa-san, did your heart also pound so quickly back then?", the girl looked up with nothing but confusion in her eyes.

Oikawa widened his eyes, seeing the hopeless incomprehension on [Name]'s flushed face. His own heart speeded up at the view before him. How come this girl could make him weak so easily?

"It did", he answered, surprised by his own words.