❤7❤ - The Interview

Votes have not reached but u guys can take it as a treat and comment as much as you can😘

"What's her friend name?"

"....um.... Sonakshi....why?"

"Tell her that I agreed for that interview!"

----------------------------

Sona's POV

I had missed a class because Natasha demanded me to cook so many things for breakfast! I just couldn't understand why she acts like a pregnant woman everyday. She didn't mind being late for classes but I freaking did!

I just didn't know how to tell or how to be rude to her. After all, she was paying my fees and I had to tolerate her behavior! I quickly ran towards my class when I bumped into someone and that person dropped her papers.

Holy shit!

"Ms Asha.... I am so sorry. I didn't mean to..." I stumbled. God, how bad could the day get? I bumped into my professor and made her drop all the papers she was holding.

The moment she saw me, her eyes widened and she looked at me curiously. "You are Sonakshi Agarwal right? Why didn't you attend my class just now?" she asked with her arms crossed.

"I am sorry, I had to run for some emergency in the morning. I had even done the assignment you gave me last night.....see" I said, handing out my assignments to her after helping her to pick her things from the floor.

"You really did all these? Wow....I.....I am impressed Sona..... And I thought you were skipping my classes!" she said with a small smile as she scanned through the papers.

"Yes Ms Asha...I am glad I saw you now. I would like to talk to you more, but I need to go now. I am getting late for my next module...." I muttered as she nodded at me after giving me a confused look.

I know that look. Everyone gave me that look. I don't know why, I just feel so anti-social when I am here. I had no friends, or maybe I just wasn't willing to let anyone it. Everyone else were happy attending the classes, except me. Why was it so difficult to make friends? 

Maybe because it's a different country...

I told that reason to convince myself but who was I lying to? I knew that I had no guts to initiative a conversation with anyone. I only talked to my classmates when I had questions for them. They looked at me like I was an alien from space. Just that look was enough to crush my confidence.

After my classes, I walked out from the college and thought how my life was so messed up. Last night I had to call Karthik back and the conversation was a truely nightmare. He was such a lusty beast. I sadly looked at my enagagement ring and gulped. How I am going to marry and live with him?

"Ouch.." I bumped into someone as the guy stared at me in dismay. Great now I am bumping into everyone who's walking on my way.

"Hey girl, don't you know how to walk properly? Now see, you broke my favourite watch!" he said as I gulped nervously. Who carries a watch in their hand? I mean everyone wears it around their wrist right?

"Look, I am sorry I was not.....um...I wasn't in my right mind. I am sorry....extremely-"

"Hey chill.... it's ok....ok. By the way, what's your name?" he asked casually as I stared at him.

"Why?" I asked as he just shrugged.

"I have seen you walking here a few times. Just curious.... I study here too. I know your friend Natasha. We met during orientation..." he smiled. I just couldn't believe how easily he started interacting with me but it felt good. I didn't mind having a friend after all.