❤69❤ - Easily Broken

Kissing her down the neck, he used his tongue and licked her soft skin, while her hands were pinned harshly to her sides. He smiled in satisfaction when he suddenly felt her freeze in her place. Her attempts to stop him, died. Her hands fell on her sides and she gave up fighting.

A victorious smirk found his lips.

--------------------------

The sight of him rubbing against her made her sick to the stomach. Her mind felt as if lead were coursing through it instead of blood. Her once beautiful dreams with Abhi was now tarred and disfigured into a nightmare she never wanted to see.

He was going to rape her.

He invaded her personal space, stripping her off her confidence mentally and emotionally. He pinned her body so hard that she had no strength to even kick him or push him away. She kept her gaze off him. She couldn't even bear to look his way, because if they made an eye contact, she thought she might just vomit. Disgust. Total disgust was what she felt.

Seeing Sonakshi stone at her place, Abhi stopped his movements and faced her. A look of victory passed through his eyes. Looking at her intently, he realised that her face was void of any emotion. It was as if her mind had slipped into shock. She had easily given up...he chuckled.

"What? Started to like my touches already?" his words slurred as he gripped her waist tightly.

Sona turned her face away at first. Her mind started going into deep thoughts and when she realised the depth of the situation, she inhaled a deep breath.

Her eyes suddenly softened. Turning towards his face, her hands slowly moved up and cupped his stumbled jaw. Abhi flinched slightly as he thought that she was going to strike him. But when he felt her palms holding his face tenderly, his eyes widened and his grip on her waist tightened.

"A-Abhi....." she sniffed her tears and caressed his face. Abhi gulped and staggered a bit. He couldn't believe the reaction she was giving.

"Sona..."

"It's too late now. I am married Abhi... I can't do this. I waited for you for so long. Now it's too late.....It's your fault that I am stuck with Dev today." Her body relaxed and voice flew out calmly between her silent tears. Abhi's hands loosened around her as he instantly caught her shoulders.

"We don't have to let him know Sona.... I know I fucked up. I am sorry... We don't need to tell anyone. We can just keep this as our little secret. I promise!" Abhi muttered as Sona felt her heart drop to her stomach. His face lit up as bright as a light bulb.

"What are you....saying?"

"I need you Sonakshi. I can't wait anymore.... I need you" His eyes turned cold again as his voice changed from soft to harsh.

"Wh-what if...Natasha finds out?" Sona breathed slowly as she saw Abhi's expression change.

"Don't worry about that. We were never a couple... She was just a time pass. I promise I won't look at her again."

"Thank god!" she sighed in relief as Abhi smiled at her. His hands wrapped around her neck and he pulled her closer to his face.

"It's always been you Sona. My thoughts were always surrounding around you.... Even when I slept with Natasha..... it was always you whom I imagined." He mumbled softly as Sona felt her stomach tightening into painful knots, making her puke.

Her face was white with sweat and tears. Every word he said, made her gag and she couldn't even pretend to be happy around it. Seeing her face change, Abhi's eyes narrowed.