❤72❤ - Special Date

Asha panicked as she quickly guided Sona to the kitchen to get her washed in some cold water.

But Arjun's anger was unexpected. He turned towards Natasha and picked up the empty spoon on the table.

"You idiot, stupid, scumbag, dog.... Do you have any brains? Who the hell would serve a person from the opposite side? You think I couldn't that for her? You should have slipped backwards in the chair and just die instead! I knew it the moment you started talking like a female-dog! Ungrateful pig!" he cussed as Dev stared at him with shock.

--------------------------------

The pain was deep within her arm and stomach, stinging and burning, almost as if it was shredding her skin slowly. Her mind screamed out as the pain drove through her entire stomach. Every thought left her mind as she just kept pouring the cold water on the same place.... Again and again.

"Take some ice sweetheart. It will help..." Asha said in a worried tone.

"Thanks, maa" Sona tried her best to smile between her tears. She placed the ice in her stomach while Asha helped her wrists.

"This girl, I shouldn't have let her do anything!" Asha muttered angrily as she gently placed the ice cubes on the red patch near her wrists.

"It's okay maa, it feels better now..."

Dev rushed inside the kitchen and looked at Sona with worry.

"Sona.... careful" Dev held her hand and she winced loudly.

"Don't touchhh" she whined, and he raised his hands apologetically.

"Sorry.... Sorry" he gently took her arms and stared at her with concern. Although they were in the kitchen, they could hear the shouting's in the dining area.

"Bhai, it was a mistake!" Tarun supported Natasha as she kept a fake-puppy face.

"Mistake? You call that a mistake? If she can't help to do anything, then she shouldn't Tarun. Instead of me, you should be the one yelling at her! But you are so cool about it? Aren't you worried that your bhabhi is injured?" Arjun's voice was loud and clear while Natasha rolled her eyes.

"Well, mistakes happen. Even Dev isn't yelling... why are you over-reacting?" Natasha asked with a smirk.

"Dev isn't yelling? Oh trust me Natasha, he is already planning how to murder you inside his head!" Arjun retorted, throwing the spoon at her plate. The force of the spoon made her coral plate crack. Tarun gasped as Natasha's face burned in humiliation.

"Maa, please ask Arjun to leave this matter" Dev mumbled silently in the kitchen and Asha looked at him confusedly. She thought Dev would be the one yelling, instead he was so composed. But Arjun who was always composed was now yelling!

What the hell is happening?

Asha walked out of the kitchen and went to the dining area. "Arjun keep quiet. Sona is fine now,.... And Natasha, please have your dinner and leave. I am sure it must be pretty late for you..." she said and gave a forced smile. Natasha gave an awkward smile and looked at her plate.

How was she supposed to eat with that?

Arjun was still fuming at them.

"At least tell your girlfriend to ask a freaking sorry!" he muttered to Tarun and walked away, leaving his food untouched.

In the kitchen, Dev brought a fresh pair of clothes for Sona to change. After she changed to the new clothes, she felt much better. The skin on her stomach had turned red, due to the heat but it wasn't burning that bad anymore.