❤73❤ - Sweet Revenge

*Mature Content*

"But you came and healed me. You made me smile and forget every worry of mine. You assured me everyday that you were there for me. I just wish.... That I could have met you ten years back. Why are you so good to me? What did you see in me that even I didn't see in myself" She wiped a lone tear and asked him after much thoughts.

Dev smiled and caressed the back of her palms with his thumb.

"I saw myself in you"

------------------------

It was an intense conversation during dinner. Dev expressed how badly he fell in love with her the first time he saw her. Ever since that day, she was the only girl who had been conquering his mind. Despite being in several relationships, he admitted that marrying Sonakshi was the best decision he ever made in his life. Even when it was a forced marriage, he didn't carry any guilt of committing something wrong.

It had been a while since they had experienced such a heartfelt conversation where they would share their deepest secrets and emotions which they had for each other. Back at home, they didn't have so much of time to spend with one another, but at the hotel it was different. They felt carefree.

"So.... What now?" Dev asked as he shut the door once they were back inside their room. Sona inhaled a deep breath and turned back. The look on his face was already enough for her to melt into puddles.

Gathering her courage, she walked up to him and looped her hand around his shoulder. Dev placed his palms up the curves which lead from her stomach to her chest. Gazing into each other's eyes, Sona moved forward and placed a soft kiss on his chest.

"No sex... only cuddling! Okay?" she muttered strictly, and Dev almost had a heart-attack.

"What???" he asked, lifting her face from his chest. She had a lopsided grin on her lips.

"What what? Why are you so shocked? I didn't come prepared for all these you know. I just thought it was going to be a lavishing dinner with some romance. But you took me off-guard. I was so unprepared." She pouted as he looked at her expressions carefully.

"Damn, it hurts Sona....." He said softly and her eyes quickly widened.

"What? Where?" Sona asked, panicked for a minute till he placed her palms on his broad her chest. Sona rolled her eyes and smiled at him.

"You never change, do you?" she laughed as he leaned in for another kiss. But this time, Sona stopped him with a finger.

"Devvv.."

"Please Sona. Don't stop me. It would be such a waste if we came all the way here, just to cuddle" he whined like a small kid, making the cutest faces ever. Slapping her arms away, he grabbed the back of her neck and crashed her lips with his in a fiery kiss. Inserting his tongue inside, he devoured her lips till his heart content.

Sona tried pushing him away and struggling free from his hold, but he was stronger than her. Her chests heaved up and down due to their breathless kiss. He grabbed her hands and locked them behind her back forcefully. As the kiss deepened, she felt herself melting in his arms. She tried to take a few steps away from him, but he instantly caught her and pushed her roughly on the bed.

Sona gasped and balanced herself up a little. This was the first time she had seen a different level of roughness from Dev. The kiss made her head spin. Before even she could stabilise herself, Dev pounced on her like a hungry predator. His eyes were full of eagerness and lust that made her giddy in pleasure. He didn't even touch her, yet she felt goosebumps prickling her skin.

"Dev, let me change at least" Sona pleaded, but he shook his head in denial.

"If you're thinking about seducing me, then trust be darling..... I am already fucking hard for you! I just need you naked under me" he hissed, making Sona suck in a sharp breath.