❤26❤ - Hidden Secrets

"Hello" the voice answered, and I inhaled a sharp breath.

I can do this....

"Abhi.....let's meet tomorrow at 10"

-------------------------

"My god.... Am I hallucinating? Why do I see two brides?" Arjun whispered to Tarun who was sitting on his right.

"There's really two brides there Arjun bhai!" Tarun whispered back.

"But we only asked for one right?"

"Not we! I didn't ask for anyone okay!"

Arjun faked a smile towards the bride's father who was smiling at them.

"Um.... So who's the bride here?" Dev's uncle decided to break the confusion as Asha suppressed her smile.

"Oh....here, she is my eldest daughter Jaanvi and this is my second daughter Riya" the bride's father smiled widely.

Arjun turned towards Dev and saw him involved in his phone. He got irritated with his ignorance towards the entire ceremony. So in anger, he grabbed the phone from Dev and leaned towards him.

"What the-"

"Shut up and concentrate Dev! This is more important than your stupid phone." He warned but Dev looked the least interested.

"But that's work you idiot..."

"This is life Dev!" Arjun slapped his hands away.

"What am I even doing here. Do you know how much work I have?" Dev gritted his teeth.

"Look at that bride first and tell me whether you approve her! Your opinions make a great difference my bhai!" Arjun said and Dev rolled his eyes.

"You are an idiot.... First you tell Sona that you are seeing the bride for me. Next you are really acting like it's my choice. Tell me the truth..... are you going to marry her at the end of the day or ask me to do that for you too?" Dev asked as Arjun fake-gasped.

"Ooooh so you are angry because I told your ladylove huh? Don't worry Dev...she's a strong girl. And of course I would be the one marrying her!........... I like her already." Arjun blinked dreamily.

"Don't be so quick.... Try dating at least. So that you would know how it-"

"We have talked over the phone and all.... So this is just a formal arrangement Dev... Please don't change me like you"

"But Arjun, you-"

"Stop with your advises. I am done with it. I have listened to it for years and finally, I have realised why I am still single." Arjun frowned as Dev laughed at him.

"Arjun....are you done or do you need to talk to the bride for some time?" Asha interrupted and Arjun gave an awkward smile. Dev tapped Arjun's shoulder playfully to go ahead while the bride's father made way for them to have some privacy.

Arjun just nodded and walked inside. Arjun was like a son for Asha, so she insisted on conducting all the rituals like her own son. Dev didn't know that Arjun lied to Sona but once he realised the situation, he started to play along with it. He wanted to know whether it affected her or not. But sadly it didn't make a difference!

The bride's sister Riya was talking to Asha while mamaji was having his fun time with the bride's father. Just when things were getting normal, Dev's phone rang. Realising that it was from his house number, he quickly picked up the call.