❤️15❤️ - Confessions

Sonakshi felt like she had lost her voice. Her eyes widened at his blunt statement, surprised to discover how much her body reacted to his words. Her stomach was in knots as she pictured herself as the woman he imagined her to be. Her body was glued to the seat as her mind processed whatever he just told her.

"D...dev"

"I love you Sonakshi"

-------------------------------

I love you Sonakshi

I love you Sonakshi

I love you Sonakshi

I love you Sonakshi

The words kept repeating in her ears as she squeezed the orange harder against the juicer, venting out all her frustrations and anger in the kitchen. She was thankful that Natasha wasn't there to witness her madness.

She never believed in the term called love. She hated it. The only love she knew was the love of her mother. But even that was short lived. There was nothing called true love in real life. She wished she could preach that to the world. She had witnessed how horrible her mother had suffered in her marriage. There was no love.... Only pain.

She had seen how teenagers in her village were caught in their puppy love, going through relationships and breakups! She hated it. She hated to see how students were caught in their little bubble, ignoring the truths of life and choosing to see the false. She hated how everyone were living in an illusion that life would be a honeymoon ride with your loved ones!

But she knew...... She knew life didn't work that way. She had never experienced love at all. She hadn't had much time with her mother to know what love was. Her grandparents had little time with her while the rest only showed her hatred.

She was not new to a guy's attention. She had every guy's attention in her high school, but in the wrong way. They were just lust or just mere infatuation. The guys in her village were scared of her father so none of them approached her directly. Even her friends used her for their benefits and her marriage was a freaking business deal!

What was love?

Abhi was the only guy who managed to change her views about guys in that short period of time but even then, she didn't know much about him other than the short time they spend after college hours.  

Professor Asha was right! Dev Sharma was a freaking disease.... He was infecting her mind and thoughts. The more she thought about him, the more she found herself procrastinating in her studies. She sacrificed so much to come to London and didn't want everything to go as a waste.

She needed to study and that was her first priority!

Her decision was made!

With lots of willpower, she took out her phone and typed the message.

Sona : I am sorry to say this.... But I can't meet you anymore! Thanks for everything....and goodbye

Sent!

Sonakshi had never felt this relieved in her life. She was so pleased with herself for stating her decisions strongly. Now all she had to do was to concentrate on her studies. Just when she was about to turn away, her phone beeped.

Dev : What? Seriously? Are we back to that again?

Sonakshi rolled her eyes and replied him.

Sona: I can't keep meeting you, after knowing your intentions! 

Dev: And what are my intentions?