❤️13❤️ - Mysterious Place

Sorry for the delay! I was not well last few days 😭Pls comment and vote guys :)

But my next attack was well planned. I immediately turned and saw Sona forwarding me her hand for a handshake. Taking her hand, I pulled her towards me and hugged her as well. She gasped as she was taken aback by shock, but she quickly covered her expressions and became stoic.

"Goodnights and sweet dreams sunshine....... If you are dreaming about me, know that I like it rough!" I whispered so that only she could hear.

----------------------

Natasha's POV

I didn't know when the last time I fell in love like this was. It was a different feeling. People may call me names and mean things but my love was true. Meeting Dev face to face, was already a dream come true but that wasn't enough. I wanted more. I wanted him all for myself.

When I first met him, I knew that he was dating the model Sasha. Everytime I saw them together, something inside me hurts so badly.....that's when I realised that I really liked him. The moment I heard the news that he broke off with Sasha, I couldn't contain my excitement. When I expressed my desire to Sona, she didn't even understand me. Instead of being by my side, she said that he liked her! Like seriously?

Dev was a high class person. He had every quality of the guy I ever wanted. How would he ever go for a girl like Sona? She was nothing compared to me. Of course she had great looks but she wasn't his standard. She was too shy and cunning! Not to forget, she had the brains of Einstein! But that wasn't his cup of tea.

Ignoring everyone's judgements, I had started showing Dev how much I liked him. My actions towards him were already obvious. But there was no reaction from him. He invited us for his party but he was rarely attending us there. God knows where he went after he called us in.

Next, I invited him over for dinner but most of our conversations were plainly formal and forced. He excused himself to go to the washroom during our dinner and spent.....god knows how long down there! I didn't know whether he was pretending to be oblivious or he really didn't get it. I tried my best to impress him and make him acknowledge me but it wasn't working.

Now I have decided. Telling him straight would be the best way. I asked him if he was free during the weekends because if he was, I wanted to tell him how much I love him. Yes, a proper proposal. But as always, he said he wasn't free. I didn't want anything else in this world apart from him. I just hope he would accept me and consider being with me.

--------------------

"Sona, where are you walking darling?" Abhi asked as he walked fast to catch up with her.

"Stop calling me darling Abhi! I am not your darling....and what's all this about? If you are going to stand outside my college all day, then all my friends are going to make fun of me!" Sona whined as Abhi chuckled.

"So you are worried about your friends, baby?"

"Errr......don't call me baby either!"

"You told me not to call you darling! Can't I at least call you baby?"

"NO" Sona stated firmly as Abhi sighed.

"Then what else do I call you?"

"Sona or Sonakshi.... Because that's my name. Don't be a cliché boyfriend and use all these endearments Abhi." She said as she packed her bags and started getting up from the café.

"So you agree that I am your boyfriend?" he asked cockily.

"Yes! Boy plus friend. Boy-friend" she giggled as she saw Abhi frowning.