❤️81❤️ - New Trouble

"Let's leave Dev..." she screeched, and my ears were virtually bleeding.

I could see Arjun having a hard time coping with Tara's questions. Forcing a fake smile, I just looked at the door straight and walked as fast as possible. I don't care if Natasha could catch up my speed or not. I don't even mind if she falls down flat on her face. Walking past Tara and Arjun who were gawking at me with jaws that hit the floor, I left the restaurant.... Cursing my fate.

I was so dead!

-------------------------

"You idiotic dumbassss" Arjun chased Dev when he stopped the car and stepped out. Both the men reached the house at the same time, but none of them stepped in.

Arjun's anger reached its peak when he saw Dev walking out. He stormed towards Dev, lunged forward and clawed at his back.

"Heyyy listen...wait-" Dev tried to say, but Arjun punched him in his guts. "Woahhhh okayyyy, stopp" Dev yelled and faced Arjun ghastly.

"What the fuck were you doing with Natasha! She was holding you here! HERE" he pointed at Dev's hand, twisting it painfully.

"Yea right" Dev chuckled as he yanked his hands away. "Why are you acting like my girlfriend? Sona knows that I am meeting her... it's an act!"

"I don't bloody care! Did you know how difficult it was to explain your 'little' act to Tara. She almost thought that you were having an affair behind Sona. Because of your over-acting, she even suspected me, you fool!" Arjun held his collars.

Before they could continue their cat-fight outside the house, a loud scream was heard from the house. Dev was stunned. He sucked at the air like it had suddenly become thick and was now almost too difficult to draw in. The scream which came from inside was definitely Sona's.

Arjun's eyes widened too. Releasing Dev from his clutches, both the men ran inside the house, only to be met by the huge blow of their lives.

Sona limped up to Dev in a distraught state. Her face was full of tears and anger.

"Devvv....OH MY GOD! Dev...D-dev. Do you know what he did? He tried to...to" Sona choked as she held on to Dev's arms tightly. Dev was baffled as he stepped closer to her, inside the house. The house was in a mess and Tarun just sat there with blood oozing out from his hands.

The vase was found in a broken state, scattered on the ground with the servants standing there with shock on their faces. Dev was horrified as he held Sona and looked at her with concern.

"What happened?" his voice was barely audible, as he still hadn't recovered from the shock.

"Ask me what happened. You wife almost murdered me while you weren't here. She broke the vase on my hand! MY FUCKING HAND!" Tarun screamed as he held his hands tightly out of pain. Arjun walked closer and handed Tarun a towel to wipe the blood.

Arjun was devastated as well. What could have gone wrong until there was a blood war in the house?

"Dev... I was standing at that side, facing the wall. Suddenly I...I felt someone standing behind me.... And when I turned around, he...h-he...w-was so close to me. He moved his hand forward and...a-and held me by my waist. H-he pulled me c-closer..a-and..." tears poured down Sona's cheeks and Tarun's face paled.

Dev's eyes widened and he instantly turned towards Tarun for explanation. But his side of story, confused him more.

"That's not true... I was behind her. Yes, but I came there to take my headphone which was hanging on the wall behind her. When I stretched my hand, she misunderstood my intention and pushed me down. Despite my repeated explanation, she threw random things on me. When I thought it was over, she threw a freaking glass vase on my arm bhai. She is a bloody murderer! If you came here a few minutes later, she would have definitely stabbed me with the broken vase." Tarun gritted in anger.