❤40❤ - Trusting You

*Mature Content- explicit scenes*

"They say love is blind....but I disagree. I fell in love with your good and bad side. I still find you attractive despite your flaws and grumpy nature. I want to hold your hand on a cold night and wake up to your face every morning. I want to fall asleep to your annoying voice, wrap my arms around you and never let you go, feel how loving you feels like. I had never craved for any attention till I felt yours. I trust you...and I am so proud that I trusted you...I am all yours...Now and forever" a small tear slipped down her eyes.

And that was the first time, she felt what a tear of happiness was.

-------------------------------

Dev stepped closer, pressing his hard and arousing body against her. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. It was such an emotional confession. Witnessing her walls breaking down was the most heart breaking moment for Dev.

He was at loss of words. Cupping her face tenderly, he kissed her tears away. From her eyes, nose and down to her lips, he kept kissing her till he felt her responding. In a moment he smashed his lips against hers, feeling her body loosen and arms gripping his shoulders. As the kiss grew deeper, her hold on his hair became tighter and tighter, making him grunt loudly.

"You have no idea how much I have yearned for those words...You're the best thing that ever happened to me Sona. Thank you so much....I love you so much" he kissed her again with passion.

He licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance which she hesitantly denied. His hands caressed her inner thighs, making her gasp. He used the opportunity to invade her lips gently, exploring every crook and corner of her mouth which earnt a moan from her. Soon his tongue battled for dominance and won over easily.

Without breaking the kiss, he carried her towards the bed and gently placed her down. He was hungry with lust. He stared at her for a moment before placing soft kisses down her shoulders.

"This has to go away...." He spoke between his kisses and pointed towards her towel. His eyes were hooded as his hands moved up and down her body in a desperate attempt to strip the towel away. But Sona was hesitant. Her grip on the towel's knot was still tight.

"Dev...." She moaned when she felt him licking her sensitive spot behind her ears.

His hands proceeded up her towel cladded chest and gripped her right breast, squeezing her gently there. Sona was out of breath. She couldn't remember the last time she was handled so roughly. His grip was rough yet passionate. His other hand looped around her shoulder and made her lie on her back.

Sona's breathing accelerated as she held his hands for support. Her mind went giddy with carnal desires. However, she was frightened at the same time as the sensations felt too overwhelming for her. She wanted to go slow, but Dev was on a high and there was no place something slow. His tall and strong body was pressed against her, large hands cupped her ass while his experienced tongue sucked every visible skin he could see and reach.

"Dev....can you stop for a moment" she squirmed as she held him closer.

"Don't ask me to stop today Sona.....I won't be able to..." he said breathlessly, placing frequent bites on her shoulder.

Sona shuddered when he started caressing her thighs and moving his hands further inside, towards her sensitive spot. Sona struggled to match to his pace but she couldn't. His fingers lightly tugged on her towel, which was still covering her modesty. She gave a pleading look to Dev but his eyes only held one answer to all her questions. He kissed her forehead and buried his head in the crook of her neck.

"Shh... it will be fine baby" he whispered softly as he covered the both of them under a blanket. Sona's body relaxed as he gently rubbed his cheeks with hers. With every word of his, Sona felt herself melting into puddles. The way he held her, touched her and kissed her were done with so much of love that she couldn't help but get lost into the moment.