❤41❤ - Failed Promises

Sonakshi woke up with a painful migraine. She squinted her eyes, trying to adjust to the bright daylights. Dev's hands were still surrounding her waist while he was still sleeping soundly with his stomach on the bed. Sona tightened the robe as images of last night crashed in her mind. Instead of going to bed after their long and sweaty make-out session, Dev had helped her run a warm bath and covered her with a robe before going to sleep.

The amount of love she felt for him was beyond expressible. She never knew that her life would take a complete turn overnight. There was a time, where she was terrified of getting married because of Karthik and her dad. But now, things were different. She had the most caring husband in the world and a beautiful family around her. She was definitely grateful to Dev for saving her.....and healing her in the process. He was her saviour. Her husband.

Stretching her arms up, she felt her body still aching painfully as if she was beaten up by a bunch of people. She just wanted to go back to sleep again, but the sun was already high up. She knew that she had to go down before Asha starts knocking the door. Last night, they had convincingly stayed inside the room without seeing anyone. Now thinking about the questions everyone would throw, made her feel nervous. With great difficulty, she lifted Dev's hand up from her body and sat on the bed. Resting her head on the headboard, she grabbed the water bottle from the side table, and drank some water to lubricate her dry throat.

Her head was heavy and neck felt sore. She leisurely dragged her eyes to her side and stared at Dev's bare back. Last night had been a marathon night for him. Initially, he had convinced her for a second round after a few minutes. However, the second turned out to be 'several' rounds instead. But she couldn't blame Dev alone in the act. She was equally involved with him as he smartly persuaded her to make love with him every time. The way his fingers played, his tongue worked, making her beg, whispering dirty words, was something she had never imagined.

She never knew that sex was so enjoyable. It was like living her dreams. She had enjoyed every sinful thing he had done to her body. His strong dominance in the bed had turned her on so badly.

He had completely corrupted her in a single night.

Smiling widely, she placed a kiss on his hair and stepped out from the bed. Although she had difficulties walking, she managed to stride her way to the washroom slowly. A long bath was what she needed.

When she walked out from the washroom, she realised that Dev had already gone out from the room. She remembered about the lunch he was talking about last night. Sighing tiredly, she quickly picked out a few presentable clothes and matched it together. Usually, she wasn't the one who would worry about how her clothes would impress others, but after marriage, everything she did or wore would represent Dev. She had to wear nicely at least for him.

She wore a white blouse with a black palazzo pants

She wore a white blouse with a black palazzo pants. It was a simple attire, but she liked it. She knew that she would be freezing later on, so she grabbed a jacket along and placed it on the dressing table. When she was adjusting her ear-rings, she felt a pair of warm hands wrapping around her waist.