❤51❤ - Honeymoon Love

***Mature content ahead!***

"Don't you think it's time for some payback.......Mrs Sharma." He mumbled seductively into the kiss and there was nothing more I wanted than to claim him as mine infront of my evil stepsister.

Dev is only mine!

--------------------------------

Sanjay jerked upright in a panicked state as he heard the door unlocking. His wrists refused to move as he struggled to sit upright. He looked down and saw the handcuffs attached from his hands to the table. The pain on the back of his head made him dizzy.

Feeling annoyed at the rattling sound of the metal cuffs, he gritted his teeth hard. He felt murderous rage towards Dev ever since he was arrested. The hatred he felt towards Sona, had now multiplied and he was sure that he would give them both the most painful death the moment he gets released. Just as he was about to shout for someone, the door opened and slammed shut, making him flinch a little.

"I am officer Dev Sharma. I am here to interrogate you. Hope you would cooperate with me. Understand?" Dev spoke firmly while Sanjay glared at him.

"What is your name?" Dev started questioning, crankily seating himself into the chair opposite to him.

Sanjay stayed silent and refused to give Dev the satisfaction of knowing how badly his voice had become over the last few days.

"TELL ME." Dev repeated as Sanjay felt the coldness envelope him. He felt helpless yet the ego in him was too huge to speak up.

Dev abruptly stood up and wrapped his large hands around the Sanjay's throat. He raised him off the chair with force and threw him to the floor. Due to the cuffs which were attached, Sanjay fell down accompanied by the large metal chair. The guards nearby were taken by shock. Sanjay kicked and squirmed, but it was no use.

"You bloody bastard! Speak up! Don't you dare think that you could treat me like one of your henchmen!" Dev kicked him hard on his stomach till Sanjay was fully withering in pain.

"Aaah" Sanjay grunted painfully as he received the blows Dev was giving.

"Better own up your mistakes and make everyone's life easier! If we are forced to prove you guilty, then I swear.....every single step you take will be painful" Dev said in a low tone, which could cause shivers to anyone.

"I did nothing, and I have no idea why you have arrested me. Call my lawyer and let me talk to him! YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO LAY YOUR FILTHY HAND ON ME!" Sanjay screamed.

"Oh really? What did you think about us? That we have captured you without knowing anything? Come on Sanjay! I thought you were smarter than that!" Dev smirked as he moved back to his seat.

"What did you think? That you could have a painless death once you are proven guilty? Or did you think that you could use your influence and escape the jail? Let me tell you Sanjay Agarwal! Your destruction has just started. You have multiple cases under your name. Drugs, weapons, kidnapping, murders.....so many! Till today, you have taken many lives and made the innocent people suffer. But today, there's no one to even cry for you. Not even your own blood." Dev spat as Sanjay just snickered.

"I don't need anybody's fucking tears you moron! Blood relation? You mean your new wife? Because of that filthy blood......." He coughed out, "Only because of her, I am here!"

Dev laughed as he faced him, "Please....don't even call her the same blood as you. You are not even fit to be called a guardian to Sonakshi. You killed her mother! Tortured her and made her live in a hell-hole! I have no idea how the hell you're even alive after all these years" Dev rested his leg on his other one.