❤️88❤️ - Tragedy Haldi

"Dev what's this?"

"Promise upon me"

"Wha-"

"Please..." his eyes showed his weary expressions and that made Sona disturbed.

"Ok...p-promise"

---------------------------------

Haldi preparations was going at high pace. Arjun carried the tray with Sona's bridal gown and sighed. He frowned when he realised how heavy the trays weighed. Tara was helping Asha with the other preparations while Tarun was behaving even weirder than the previous day.

"Who the hell buys a gown which weighs my entire future?" Arjun muttered under his breath as he carried the basket containing Sona's lehenga.

"Arjun, what's wrong?" Tara walked to his side and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Babe... on our wedding day, we aren't getting any gowns. I am wearing a shirt and shorts while you wear a shirt and jeans. Okay? I can't carry this heavy gowns and lehengas around. It's fucking heavy man..." he panted as he walked up the stairs and collected another set of trays.

"Don't ruin my wedding dreams. I need a designer dress" Tara joked and Arjun scoffed lightly.

Arjun's lips widened as he thought about his marriage. He never had big dreams before. But having a girl like Tara with him, he couldn't help but dream bigger. She was slowly taking a huge place in his heart, making him fear the pain which would come with love. He didn't want to get too attached to anyone after Jaanvi, but it wasn't in his control, was it?

Falling in love with Tara was not even planned. It just happened naturally, and he was happy that everything went smoothly without any obstruction. However, Tarun's behaviour had recently sparked a lot of heartbreaks, making Arjun go low-profile with things.

"Tara, go to Sona's room and check whether she's ready. I will place this things here." Arjun said, and Tara just nodded. Her heart was yearning to spend some time with Arjun, but he seemed too busy with the marriage preparations. Ever since she came to the house, he didn't even spare her five minutes. Sighing to herself, she walked back and rushed towards Sona's room.

-------------------------------

Sona was having a heavy headache as she walked out of her room. She couldn't even look at the bright lights outside the room. She was blinded with flashing colourful spots and craved darkness in that house. She saw Tara walking towards the room and forced a smile out of her lips.

"Hey Sona, why aren't you ready yet? You only have four hours!" Tara gasped, making Sona smile. This girl always made her smile for no reason.

"I have four damn hours Tara! Why get ready so soon...?"

"Excuse me, you are the bride. You can't be loitering around..." Tara was saying something, but Sona's eyes were searching around the house for Asha and Tarun.

"Tara, did you see Tarun around?" Sona whispered and Tara looked at her wide-eyed.

"No... but why are you searching for him?" Tara asked curiously, bringing her inside the room.

"I don't know...maybe I am going to apologise for the way I acted to him last night.... Tara, you tell me, did I over-react last night?" Sona asked while scrutinising her eyes smaller. The crushing pain just on one side of her head came and travelled in a pattern. It made her want to pace about, but the worst part was she couldn't even sit, lie down or relax.

"Sona..." Tara sighed, "Last night was really unexpected. But I guess you had some good reasons to why you did what. I saw the look on your face..... I am not sure if others noticed it, but I knew you were scared for some reasons. If you want, you can talk to me about it but don't look so depressed yaar. This look doesn't suit your face at all" she placed her hand on Sonakshi's shoulder and smiled.